31 Dec 2005 21:54:24
unforgiven 33
any loners here?

i tend to (often tend to) kinda do my own thing without the team knowing
most of the time. don't get me wrong, i play alot of t-e-a-m ball. but,
alot of times i just run off and do things in the "heat of the moment"
that are not part of the team plans. sometimes i get shot, sometimes a
team member gets shot. and sometimes it works out just like thought it
would.

is it just me or do any of you other guys tend to "go it alone" at
times?

01 Jan 2006 12:41:36
Volt
Re: any loners here?

unforgiven 33 wrote:
> i tend to (often tend to) kinda do my own thing without the team knowing
> most of the time. don't get me wrong, i play alot of t-e-a-m ball. but,
> alot of times i just run off and do things in the "heat of the moment"
> that are not part of the team plans. sometimes i get shot, sometimes a
> team member gets shot. and sometimes it works out just like thought it
> would.
>
> is it just me or do any of you other guys tend to "go it alone" at
> times?

In speedball I'm pretty competitive, so no, unless I make a move that
gives our team a win. In woodsball I do that all the time. The field I
play at is full of newbs and trying to stay back with them and give
direction is more than boring. So I go for broke almost every game.
Sometimes it doesn't work out so well and I go down in just a few
minutes, other times I come out looking like a hero and take out the
majority of the other team. Either way, it's more exciting than sitting
back waiting on someone else to make a move.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

01 Jan 2006 12:07:37
Dan Martin
Re: any loners here?

There's no I in TEAM,.....

But there sure as hell is an M and an E and that spells ME.

Oh, and Happy new year ya bunch of asshats.

Cheers
Dan

"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> i tend to (often tend to) kinda do my own thing without the team knowing
> most of the time. don't get me wrong, i play alot of t-e-a-m ball. but,
> alot of times i just run off and do things in the "heat of the moment"
> that are not part of the team plans. sometimes i get shot, sometimes a
> team member gets shot. and sometimes it works out just like thought it
> would.
>
> is it just me or do any of you other guys tend to "go it alone" at
> times?

01 Jan 2006 18:35:59
Nick
Re: any loners here?

I often go alone on the field, most of the less experienced people tend to
charge down the middle straight into the opposing team. I prefer to go wide
and flank the other team, come up behind or from the side, I often get
people by surprise.

Happy New year to All!

"Dan Martin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> There's no I in TEAM,.....
>
> But there sure as hell is an M and an E and that spells ME.
>
> Oh, and Happy new year ya bunch of asshats.
>

> Cheers
> Dan
>

> "unforgiven 33" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> i tend to (often tend to) kinda do my own thing without the team knowing
>> most of the time. don't get me wrong, i play alot of t-e-a-m ball. but,
>> alot of times i just run off and do things in the "heat of the moment"
>> that are not part of the team plans. sometimes i get shot, sometimes a
>> team member gets shot. and sometimes it works out just like thought it
>> would.
>>
>> is it just me or do any of you other guys tend to "go it alone" at
>> times?

03 Jan 2006 22:07:52
DeathX
Re: any loners here?

I played lonewolf a lot when I first started playing. I just had a hard
time teaming up with idiots that I had no respect for there tactics. I'm
now with a team of great players that I respect. As lone wolf I was always
good. As a team we are all great.

http://www.tristatespecops.com