22 Jul 2004 05:48:40
derrick
any opinions on armotech guns?

i really like playing scenario games. i've been doing it for 5 or 6
years now. i would really like to get a scenario gun. i've seen the
armotechs and they look the best. i was just wondering if anyone here
has used one and could tell me what they think about armotech SIMs.
well, if so please let me know. i'm seriously considering one and
would like feedback.

and i know they changed the name to ariakon, but that name is stupid.
i like armotech much more.

22 Jul 2004 18:23:05
DGDevin
Re: any opinions on armotech guns?

"derrick" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> i really like playing scenario games. i've been doing it for 5 or 6
> years now. i would really like to get a scenario gun. i've seen the
> armotechs and they look the best. i was just wondering if anyone here
> has used one and could tell me what they think about armotech SIMs.
> well, if so please let me know. i'm seriously considering one and
> would like feedback.

Overpriced and not especially reliable.