23 Apr 2007 15:19:06
Luke S Michalski
best pb granade

I've heard that Tipmann Squad-Buster is s***... Anyone knows better
granades??
TIA

Luke "Snake" Michalski

23 Apr 2007 13:22:49
DeathX
Re: best pb granade

I use Atomic Ordnance. They are by far the best grenade out there. They
break on target and you can choose color and scents.

http://www.atomicordnance.com/store/

23 Apr 2007 13:51:05
Re: best pb granade

The group I paint with does not use paint grenades.If you are going to do a
scenario game and want grenades to be part of the fun I guess then you'd
want the best. One of the regulars on here, Dave Lyon I believe, used to
make paint grenades, or had a machine that made them, something like that. I
know he had a busniess that dealt with paintball equipment. Anyway, if you
use a lot of Paint Grenades, you may want to get ahold of him.

Paint Safe
john

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.

30 May 2007 04:32:23
damanofpants
Re: best pb granade

[email protected] wrote:
> The group I paint with does not use paint grenades.If you are going to do a
> scenario game and want grenades to be part of the fun I guess then you'd
> want the best. One of the regulars on here, Dave Lyon I believe, used to
> make paint grenades, or had a machine that made them, something like that. I
> know he had a busniess that dealt with paintball equipment. Anyway, if you
> use a lot of Paint Grenades, you may want to get ahold of him.
>
> Paint Safe
> john

paint nades are cheep