31 Oct 2005 19:42:50
unforgiven 33
celeb paintballers?

i know ice-t plays and i heard william shatner does as well. do any of
you guys know of any other celebs that are into our beloved game?

01 Nov 2005 01:42:47
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:42:50 -0500, [email protected] (unforgiven
33) wrote:

>i know ice-t plays and i heard william shatner does as well. do any of
>you guys know of any other celebs that are into our beloved game?

Quite a few, I could not even begin to name them.

There are several soap opera stars that play it two or three times a
week on their private property. There are a bunch of female stars
that play also. There are drag racers football players and I could
just go on.

That kid that is ranked number one on motorcross has a house the other
site of Lakeland/Haines City FL and has his own speedball field as
well as 3 different motorcross tracks and in the middle of the Orange
Groves away from normal viewers.

I have heard Sylvester Stallone has picked one up and played. Alyssa
Milano has played. In just my opinion it tends to be the outgoing
stars that are not into drugs or anything like that.

Fear Factor has had a couple of episodes where someone has had to
stand still and take paintball hits or shoot a target with certain
accuracy.

31 Oct 2005 23:54:59
Tony Sr.
Re: celeb paintballers?

BEE GEES, Maurice Gibbs had a passion for paintball and please don't say
who is that ;-)
"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:42:50 -0500, [email protected] (unforgiven
> 33) wrote:
>
> >i know ice-t plays and i heard william shatner does as well. do any of
> >you guys know of any other celebs that are into our beloved game?
>
> Quite a few, I could not even begin to name them.
>
> There are several soap opera stars that play it two or three times a
> week on their private property. There are a bunch of female stars
> that play also. There are drag racers football players and I could
> just go on.
>
> That kid that is ranked number one on motorcross has a house the other
> site of Lakeland/Haines City FL and has his own speedball field as
> well as 3 different motorcross tracks and in the middle of the Orange
> Groves away from normal viewers.
>
> I have heard Sylvester Stallone has picked one up and played. Alyssa
> Milano has played. In just my opinion it tends to be the outgoing
> stars that are not into drugs or anything like that.
>
> Fear Factor has had a couple of episodes where someone has had to
> stand still and take paintball hits or shoot a target with certain
> accuracy.

01 Nov 2005 11:09:56
Mike Smith

33) wrote:

>i know ice-t plays and i heard william shatner does as well. do any of
>you guys know of any other celebs that are into our beloved game?

Marie Osmond took her entire stage show to SGoT for a day of
paintball, when she was in Houston doing a show.

When Tom Cruise was practicing for Fourth of July, he was asked if he
wanted to play a few games of paintball. He declined.

Mike Smith

01 Nov 2005 09:32:23
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:54:59 -0800, "Tony Sr." <[email protected] >
wrote:

> BEE GEES, Maurice Gibbs had a passion for paintball and please don't say
>who is that ;-)

Who is that? LOL

I know who he was and have actually met him down here in Florida

01 Nov 2005 09:40:33
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:09:56 GMT, Mike Smith <[email protected] > wrote:

>When Tom Cruise was practicing for Fourth of July, he was asked if he
>wanted to play a few games of paintball. He declined.

I always thought he was a pansy anyway so no big loss. Besides he
probably did not want to get dirty if there was no money in it for
him. ;-)

01 Nov 2005 07:49:53
Tony Sr.
Re: celeb paintballers?

I knew you and a few other old farts did LOL...take careHT
"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:54:59 -0800, "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > BEE GEES, Maurice Gibbs had a passion for paintball and please don't say
> >who is that ;-)
>
> Who is that? LOL
>

> I know who he was and have actually met him down here in Florida

01 Nov 2005 23:51:22
Volt
Re: celeb paintballers?

unforgiven 33 wrote:
> i know ice-t plays and i heard william shatner does as well. do any of
> you guys know of any other celebs that are into our beloved game?

I think Ozzy and his kids used to play. They actually used to be on
Diablo's old website.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

02 Nov 2005 00:14:44
Mike Smith
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:32:23 -0500, Hardtime <[email protected] >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:54:59 -0800, "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>> BEE GEES, Maurice Gibbs had a passion for paintball and please don't say
>>who is that ;-)
>
>Who is that? LOL
>

>I know who he was and have actually met him down here in Florida

In Florida? Will you be attending the Grand Finale in Ocala, December
3&4?

Mike Smith

01 Nov 2005 21:52:43
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:14:44 GMT, Mike Smith <[email protected] > wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:32:23 -0500, Hardtime <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:54:59 -0800, "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> BEE GEES, Maurice Gibbs had a passion for paintball and please don't say
>>>who is that ;-)
>>
>>Who is that? LOL
>>

>>I know who he was and have actually met him down here in Florida
>
>In Florida? Will you be attending the Grand Finale in Ocala, December
>3&4?
>
>Mike Smith

VENGEANCE OF THE SITH

I am already registered for the 3rd. I will probably be there around
a team called Trigger Happy. It is not for sure right now if I will
be there but I am hoping so.

If you are be sure to register as soon as you can as last year they
ran out of slots before the event.

http://www.ragtopvideo.com/wwvideos/vengence/vengence.html

02 Nov 2005 01:55:54
unforgiven 33
Re: celeb paintballers?

does anyone know if letterman plays? i've seen on his late show
paintball markers/guns a few times. once he was using one to shoot
pencils }8-P
and tonight they were using (looked like) a 98 custom.

02 Nov 2005 11:28:16
Mike Smith
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:52:43 -0500, Hardtime <[email protected] >
wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:14:44 GMT, Mike Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:32:23 -0500, Hardtime <[email protected]>
>>wrote:

>>>Who is that? LOL
>>>

>>>I know who he was and have actually met him down here in Florida
>>
>>In Florida? Will you be attending the Grand Finale in Ocala, December
>>3&4?
>>
>>Mike Smith
>
>VENGEANCE OF THE SITH
>
>I am already registered for the 3rd. I will probably be there around
>a team called Trigger Happy. It is not for sure right now if I will
>be there but I am hoping so.
>
>If you are be sure to register as soon as you can as last year they
>ran out of slots before the event.
>
>http://www.ragtopvideo.com/wwvideos/vengence/vengence.html

I'll be there. I'm probably running with Team Odyssey, on the dark
side. I'll be the only member of TNT at the game, so I'm jumping in
with a large team.

They, Terminal Chaos, No Remorse, Thunderstruck, or our General
{Viper} can point ya to me, if you make the game.

Mike Smith

02 Nov 2005 07:45:19
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:28:16 GMT, Mike Smith <[email protected] > wrote:

>>http://www.ragtopvideo.com/wwvideos/vengence/vengence.html
>
>I'll be there. I'm probably running with Team Odyssey, on the dark
>side. I'll be the only member of TNT at the game, so I'm jumping in
>with a large team.
>
>They, Terminal Chaos, No Remorse, Thunderstruck, or our General
>{Viper} can point ya to me, if you make the game.
>
>Mike Smith

That is cool. I will look you up. I am having a little problem with
one of the kids and have grounded him so he will not be there and I
will probably be starting a new job and the first thing they want to
do is send me to Calif for a couple of weeks for some intense
training.

02 Nov 2005 07:47:08
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 01:55:54 -0500, [email protected] (unforgiven
33) wrote:

>does anyone know if letterman plays? i've seen on his late show
>paintball markers/guns a few times. once he was using one to shoot
>pencils }8-P
>and tonight they were using (looked like) a 98 custom.

I do not know but I know Will Smith has played before.

02 Nov 2005 05:37:46
Tony Sr.
Re: celeb paintballers?

where in calif ?

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:28:16 GMT, Mike Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >>http://www.ragtopvideo.com/wwvideos/vengence/vengence.html
> >
> >I'll be there. I'm probably running with Team Odyssey, on the dark
> >side. I'll be the only member of TNT at the game, so I'm jumping in
> >with a large team.
> >
> >They, Terminal Chaos, No Remorse, Thunderstruck, or our General
> >{Viper} can point ya to me, if you make the game.
> >
> >Mike Smith
>
> That is cool. I will look you up. I am having a little problem with
> one of the kids and have grounded him so he will not be there and I
> will probably be starting a new job and the first thing they want to
> do is send me to Calif for a couple of weeks for some intense
> training.

02 Nov 2005 06:16:31
mad8
Re: celeb paintballers?

> Fear Factor has had a couple of episodes where someone has had to
> stand still and take paintball hits or shoot a target with certain
> accuracy.

LOL. i would so annihilate that challenge :)

02 Nov 2005 06:19:09
mad8
Re: celeb paintballers?

> I do not know but I know Will Smith has played before.

most paintball guns don't work very well when shot sideways...

02 Nov 2005 14:22:01
DeathX
Re: celeb paintballers?

Ice T played up here in the Northeast at Cousins paintball

02 Nov 2005 12:24:18
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 05:37:46 -0800, "Tony Sr." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>where in calif ?

Nope,

It is the annual end of the year big scenario bash at WaynesWorld down
near Ocala Florida. It is called: VENGEANCE OF THE SITH

http://www.ragtopvideo.com/wwvideos/vengence/vengence.html

It is called something else each year and a lot of pro teams
(speedball/X-Ball, Scenario ..etc) go to it from all over the
continent.

They have several different missions, covert ops with spys and recon,
infiltrators assault groups and such. It is pretty good. I missed
last years though and really do not want to miss this year.

It is held here at this location:

http://www.waynes-world.com/wwopen.html

and check out the link at the bottom for the 24+ hour events.

Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

02 Nov 2005 12:29:06
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On 2 Nov 2005 06:19:09 -0800, "mad8" <[email protected] > wrote:

>> I do not know but I know Will Smith has played before.
>
>most paintball guns don't work very well when shot sideways...

Aaahh I do not believe you said that.

Unless you use a Flatline it does not make any difference as long as
the feeder will put the balls in the chamber. If you think about it
every marker that has a vertical feedneck on it needs to be turned
somewhat sideways to aim it or see where your paintballs are going.
That is unless you just Spray-and-Pray. :-0

Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

02 Nov 2005 17:10:13
Dan Martin
Re: celeb paintballers?

Ah, you just need to change your point reference; put a scope on the side of
a rifle, it still works.

Cheers

Dan

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On 2 Nov 2005 06:19:09 -0800, "mad8" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> I do not know but I know Will Smith has played before.
> >
> >most paintball guns don't work very well when shot sideways...
>
> Aaahh I do not believe you said that.
>
> Unless you use a Flatline it does not make any difference as long as
> the feeder will put the balls in the chamber. If you think about it
> every marker that has a vertical feedneck on it needs to be turned
> somewhat sideways to aim it or see where your paintballs are going.
> That is unless you just Spray-and-Pray. :-0
>

> Hardtime
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

03 Nov 2005 14:36:05
Rick Scott
Re: celeb paintballers?

(Hardtime <[email protected] > uttered:)
> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
>
> >where in calif ?
>
> Nope, ...

Uhh...I think Tony wanted to know where in Cali your new job was
planning on sending you for training.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
Believe those who are seeking truth. Doubt those who find it.

03 Nov 2005 10:32:18
Hardtime
Re: celeb paintballers?

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 14:36:05 -0000, [email protected] (Rick
Scott) wrote:

>(Hardtime <[email protected]> uttered:)
>> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
>>
>> >where in calif ?
>>
>> Nope, ...
>
>Uhh...I think Tony wanted to know where in Cali your new job was
>planning on sending you for training.
>

>Rick

I am sorry about that I can be a little dense at times. ;-)

I actually do not know the exact place but I think it is LA. He is
trying to create a position in his company for me. So it is still in
the planning stages. He is the pres but he still has to justify it.
He offered it to me a few years ago and I turned it down as I was
greedy but I am just ready for the change now.