30 Dec 2005 23:37:10
unforgiven 33
compared to...

which is better, a q-loader or a warp feed?
i've seen a few q-loaders but only one warp feed set up.

31 Dec 2005 01:01:58
Jeff Goslin
Re: compared to...

"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> which is better, a q-loader or a warp feed?
> i've seen a few q-loaders but only one warp feed set up.

They both suck. Get a matrix. ;).

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Volt
Re: compared to...

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> "unforgiven 33" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>which is better, a q-loader or a warp feed?
>>i've seen a few q-loaders but only one warp feed set up.
>

> They both suck. Get a matrix. ;).

lol. If Tony's not gonna do it...

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or