30 Oct 2005 14:22:56
Tony Sr.
cup

PSP Paintball World Cup
Orlando, FL - October 23-30, 2005
2005 NXL Champions - Baltimore Trauma

2005 Open Class XBall Champs - Dynasty
2005 DIII X-Ball Champs - San Diego Aftermath

Marcello and I are very happy...Jeff you see this does make me happy to
share. ;-)

30 Oct 2005 22:42:49
Gator
Re: cup

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> PSP Paintball World Cup
> Orlando, FL - October 23-30, 2005
> 2005 NXL Champions - Baltimore Trauma
>
> 2005 Open Class XBall Champs - Dynasty
> 2005 DIII X-Ball Champs - San Diego Aftermath
>
> Marcello and I are very happy...Jeff you see this does make me happy to
> share. ;-)

This was a great event. My 12 and 14 year old loved it... Lot's of action.

30 Oct 2005 17:58:12
Hardtime
Re: cup

Hey Tony,
The weather could not of been better at the event. The perfect
temperature, perfect overcast and a bunch of manufacturers and
traders. Most of the teams put on a real good show also. It was a
great event.

Hats off to the winners. Congrats Tony

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:22:56 -0800, "Tony Sr." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>PSP Paintball World Cup
> Orlando, FL - October 23-30, 2005
>2005 NXL Champions - Baltimore Trauma
>
>2005 Open Class XBall Champs - Dynasty
>2005 DIII X-Ball Champs - San Diego Aftermath
>
>Marcello and I are very happy...Jeff you see this does make me happy to
>share. ;-)

Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

30 Oct 2005 15:18:22
Tony Sr.
Re: cup

thx for the reply...my son is 15 and couldn't be happier...thx again
guys.......
news:[email protected]