30 Oct 2005 21:59:23
Outbackjames
field insurance

I'm in the process of building an urban multiple-city field using very
safe, realistic and architectural stuructures with some rather crazy
landscape design. (I own a nursery/landscaping co. on the same grounds
if you wondered what planet I come from. I know it's crazy but I want
everyone to see my current occupation and paintball creativity make the
Disney of paintball and extreme sports)the plantation is on the rolling
hills of E. WA. What once was a 1000 acre wheat farm is transforming
into a place you might only find in a dream. More work than I possibly
imagined, but still my dream. I've got a licence and an LLC for the
company. But still searching for good insurance. I've submitted forms
to some ins. companies on the web to no avail. Some want me to pay for
and take safety classes far from where I live, others won't take me
because I don't have previous field safety experience. I am not an
idiot; I understand how important safety is and understand the many
ways to create a realisticly safe environment for paintball. I want to
advertise and scedule scenarios and tournaments immidately because I
invested my all my money and even more time, and now want/need return
asap. I need to know if the LLC is enough to cover me for now until I
find insurance that can truly "help" me...where would someone find
that? Any advice? Underwriters? Since its an LLC I thought about having
memberships for players to be part of the LLC. I don't thing LLC
members can sue the LLC, since they are covered by the LLC. Sorry about
the lengthy post, just wanted to get word out about my work and offer a
glimpse to those I hope to work with soon.
Any critisizm accepted. unless returned.

james

30 Oct 2005 23:29:41
Tony Sr.
Re: field insurance

The Insurance Directory
Directory of all types of insurance
providers. Find insurance fast.
InsuranceGuide101.com

"Outbackjames" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm in the process of building an urban multiple-city field using very
> safe, realistic and architectural stuructures with some rather crazy
> landscape design. (I own a nursery/landscaping co. on the same grounds
> if you wondered what planet I come from. I know it's crazy but I want
> everyone to see my current occupation and paintball creativity make the
> Disney of paintball and extreme sports)the plantation is on the rolling
> hills of E. WA. What once was a 1000 acre wheat farm is transforming
> into a place you might only find in a dream. More work than I possibly
> imagined, but still my dream. I've got a licence and an LLC for the
> company. But still searching for good insurance. I've submitted forms
> to some ins. companies on the web to no avail. Some want me to pay for
> and take safety classes far from where I live, others won't take me
> because I don't have previous field safety experience. I am not an
> idiot; I understand how important safety is and understand the many
> ways to create a realisticly safe environment for paintball. I want to
> advertise and scedule scenarios and tournaments immidately because I
> invested my all my money and even more time, and now want/need return
> asap. I need to know if the LLC is enough to cover me for now until I
> find insurance that can truly "help" me...where would someone find
> that? Any advice? Underwriters? Since its an LLC I thought about having
> memberships for players to be part of the LLC. I don't thing LLC
> members can sue the LLC, since they are covered by the LLC. Sorry about
> the lengthy post, just wanted to get word out about my work and offer a
> glimpse to those I hope to work with soon.
> Any critisizm accepted. unless returned.
>
> james

30 Oct 2005 23:34:46
Tony Sr.
Re: field insurance

http://www.paintball-apl.com/
"Outbackjames" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm in the process of building an urban multiple-city field using very
> safe, realistic and architectural stuructures with some rather crazy
> landscape design. (I own a nursery/landscaping co. on the same grounds
> if you wondered what planet I come from. I know it's crazy but I want
> everyone to see my current occupation and paintball creativity make the
> Disney of paintball and extreme sports)the plantation is on the rolling
> hills of E. WA. What once was a 1000 acre wheat farm is transforming
> into a place you might only find in a dream. More work than I possibly
> imagined, but still my dream. I've got a licence and an LLC for the
> company. But still searching for good insurance. I've submitted forms
> to some ins. companies on the web to no avail. Some want me to pay for
> and take safety classes far from where I live, others won't take me
> because I don't have previous field safety experience. I am not an
> idiot; I understand how important safety is and understand the many
> ways to create a realisticly safe environment for paintball. I want to
> advertise and scedule scenarios and tournaments immidately because I
> invested my all my money and even more time, and now want/need return
> asap. I need to know if the LLC is enough to cover me for now until I
> find insurance that can truly "help" me...where would someone find
> that? Any advice? Underwriters? Since its an LLC I thought about having
> memberships for players to be part of the LLC. I don't thing LLC
> members can sue the LLC, since they are covered by the LLC. Sorry about
> the lengthy post, just wanted to get word out about my work and offer a
> glimpse to those I hope to work with soon.
> Any critisizm accepted. unless returned.
>
> james

31 Oct 2005 15:04:31
EDTHEWARD
Re: field insurance

"Outbackjames" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm in the process of building an urban multiple-city field using very
> safe, realistic and architectural stuructures with some rather crazy
> landscape design.

photos would be nice if you have them. would be interested to see what it
looks like.

31 Oct 2005 18:27:13
Jeff Goslin
Re: field insurance

Suffice it to say, it sounds like you know very little about the BUSINESS
side of your business. It sounds like you are an enthusiast with a dream.
That's great, follow your dream. Just be prepared for it to be an abyssmal
financial failure unless you actually spend some time learning about
business as well as your hobby. Good luck.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info