16 Jul 2004 16:53:35
freak barrel system?

Hello group got a question ... I have gotten a freak barrel fronk and
back ... but no inserts... so the question is can you use it that way
or does it have to have insert to be used ... thanks in advance to
anyone that may be able to help

16 Jul 2004 09:59:17
Jose
Re: freak barrel system?

You will need an insert, but keep in mind that even the SP factory team only
uses the biggest insert no matter what they shoot. If you are interested in
shot to shot accuracy and good efficiency get an insert sized to the paint
you normally use. If you just want a good all around size barrel, then get
the .687 insert and use it for everything.

Jose

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hello group got a question ... I have gotten a freak barrel fronk and
> back ... but no inserts... so the question is can you use it that way
> or does it have to have insert to be used ... thanks in advance to
> anyone that may be able to help

16 Jul 2004 23:09:58
Re: freak barrel system?

thanks for the advice ... bought a .687 at the local shop for only
13.95 plus tax ... thanks again

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:59:17 -0700, "Jose"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>You will need an insert, but keep in mind that even the SP factory team only
>uses the biggest insert no matter what they shoot. If you are interested in
>shot to shot accuracy and good efficiency get an insert sized to the paint
>you normally use. If you just want a good all around size barrel, then get
>the .687 insert and use it for everything.
>
>Jose
>

><[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> Hello group got a question ... I have gotten a freak barrel fronk and
>> back ... but no inserts... so the question is can you use it that way
>> or does it have to have insert to be used ... thanks in advance to
>> anyone that may be able to help

16 Jul 2004 23:09:58
Re: freak barrel system?

thanks bought a .687 today at the local shop ... only 13.95 plus tax
... good buy compared to what i found on the net thanks again