20 Apr 2007 13:46:43
TONY SR.
fs

my mech freeflow cocker and you know it has the best parts and new ta boot !
$200 shipped

26 Apr 2007 18:42:38
Mofaz
Re: fs

On Apr 20, 3:46 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote:
> my mech freeflow cocker and you know it has the best parts and new ta boot !
> $200 shipped

Any pix?

26 Apr 2007 22:09:15
Volt
Re: fs

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> my mech freeflow cocker and you know it has the best parts and new ta boot
> !
> $200 shipped

TREE FITTY!!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GROUP??!!!!

--

Volt

26 Apr 2007 20:40:53
TONY SR.
Re: fs

hey Mo i just replied to your post about you selling. my gun is a very well
kept marker.color is frame gold and the rest black...i am an old fart who
can't work this pic shit to save my butt so just know i will not lie about a
gun that i sell.
news:[email protected]