16 Jul 2004 19:00:52
derrick
f/t: pt extreme pistol with two holsters

pt extreme
left thigh holster
right thigh holster

wanted: tippman 98 custom (black, not silver)

the gun is worth about a hundred and the holsters are forty a piece.
one of the holsters holds extra co2 cartridges or ten-shot paint
tubes. i just really want a tippman to goof around with and upgrade.

if interested, contact me at [email protected]

derrick

16 Jul 2004 21:30:21
Cybershark
Re: pt extreme pistol with two holsters

will you accept anything else? my roommate is dying to get one of these and
has a blue spyder esprit he wants to sell...full auto and burst capable with
charger and vertical expansion chamber...

he could probably swap it for a black 98 quickly enough if you'd like to
hold...
Ken
"derrick" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> pt extreme
> left thigh holster
> right thigh holster
>
> wanted: tippman 98 custom (black, not silver)
>
> the gun is worth about a hundred and the holsters are forty a piece.
> one of the holsters holds extra co2 cartridges or ten-shot paint
> tubes. i just really want a tippman to goof around with and upgrade.
>
> if interested, contact me at [email protected]
>
> derrick

17 Jul 2004 07:06:28
derrick
Re: pt extreme pistol with two holsters

sorry man, i already have a spyder and am trying to get away from
them. not that i don't like them, i just would much rather have a
tippy.

"Cybershark" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<N5SdnW[email protected]>...
> will you accept anything else? my roommate is dying to get one of these and
> has a blue spyder esprit he wants to sell...full auto and burst capable with
> charger and vertical expansion chamber...
>
> he could probably swap it for a black 98 quickly enough if you'd like to
> hold...
> Ken
> "derrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > pt extreme
> > left thigh holster
> > right thigh holster
> >
> > wanted: tippman 98 custom (black, not silver)
> >
> > the gun is worth about a hundred and the holsters are forty a piece.
> > one of the holsters holds extra co2 cartridges or ten-shot paint
> > tubes. i just really want a tippman to goof around with and upgrade.
> >
> > if interested, contact me at [email protected]
> >
> > derrick

17 Jul 2004 07:08:31
derrick
Re: pt extreme pistol with two holsters

but if he gets it traded for a black tippy, i'd be happy to trade.
i'm in no rush. just keep in contact.