16 Apr 2007 22:03:26
Luke S Michalski
good scenario for 2-4 players

Hi,
I just wanted to know if there's any possibility to create good scenarios
for 2-4 players. Any ideas?:)

Luke S Michalski
[email protected]

17 Apr 2007 11:41:24
Luke S Michalski
Re: good scenario for 2-4 players

OK, any better ideas? ;-)

> alright
> at first I was surprised
> http://click.adultsingles.com/partner/click.asp?id=72473&site=ads&typ=click
>
> honestly i THINK it's wrong

17 Apr 2007 16:16:09
Re: good scenario for 2-4 players

A few years back a small group of us wanted to paint one day, however there
was only five of us. Well, with an odd number of players, and such a small
group we decided to play a game we had heard of called "Clone". Everyone
finds a corner to start from and there are no teams, at first, so it begins
as everyman for himself. Now when you get shot your not eliminated, but
rather you become the shooters team mate, until such time either you are the
other guy gets shot. Teams are constantly changing, and the way to win can
be done many ways. By whoever ends up with everyone on his team, or whoever
ends up with the most players at the end of a set time. When we played we
tried various different varations, one word of advice, if you do not set a
time limit be ready to, play for awhile, have rules for running out of
paint, or resupplying paint. Also be ready to get hit quite a lot. In normal
paintball elimination games you take one or two hits and get eliminated. In
Clone you get hit and just trade teams.

Paint Safe
john

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.

17 Apr 2007 17:48:58
Nobby
Re: good scenario for 2-4 players

Seems we have a complete prick lurking on here ay matey

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

17 Apr 2007 17:49:57
Nobby
Re: good scenario for 2-4 players

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

>> at first I was surprised

Because your brain is all fried

and these addy's must mean you have a small dick and are to sad to get a
girlfriend....FUKIN PEADO

>> http://click.adultsingles.com/partner/click.asp?id=72473&site=ads&typ=click

18 Apr 2007 01:31:38
Luke S Michalski
Re: good scenario for 2-4 players

I'm sure we'll try "Clone" soon! One of my ideas is "Hunter".
One of players gets the best weapon, let's say two 100's and loader of
pballs. The other (3-5) guys gets like ~20 pballs each - then have to move
from point A to point B (landing zone). They have to reach point B together,
at the same moment. Tell me what do you think about that.
I think Clone is best at the end of the day, to shoot rest of your gas and
pballs.

Luke "Snake" Michalski
[email protected]

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>A few years back a small group of us wanted to paint one day, however there
> was only five of us. Well, with an odd number of players, and such a small
> group we decided to play a game we had heard of called "Clone"...

18 Apr 2007 03:20:11
Re: good scenario for 2-4 players

Well also paly a game similar to Hunter. Only every one is allowed to carry
as much paint as they can. The one, or ones, Hiding are allowed to stay in
one area and hidden. The hunters must keep moving at all times except in the
case of taking cover during an exchange. As soon as the exchange is over the
Hunters have one minute to begin moving again. The Hunters have 15 minutes
to find the Hiders and eliminate them. Now Hunter are eliminated with one
break, Hiders are eliminated with two breaks. If no one finds the hiders at
the end of 15 minutes, the hiders win, if the hunters do not eliminate all
the hiders by the end of 15 minutes, the hiders win. The division of hunters
and hiders is done depending on the number of actual players and the skill
of the players. We once had two Hiders, and six Hunters simply because the
two Hiders where way better at the game than those Hunting.

Paint Safe
john

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.

21 Apr 2007 18:54:38
Tony

On Apr 17, 5:31 pm, "Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote:
> I'm sure we'll try "Clone" soon! One of my ideas is "Hunter".
> One of players gets the best weapon, let's say two 100's and loader of
> pballs. The other (3-5) guys gets like ~20 pballs each - then have to move
> from point A to point B (landing zone). They have to reach point B together,
> at the same moment. Tell me what do you think about that.
> I think Clone is best at the end of the day, to shoot rest of your gas and
> pballs.

Sounds like a game I played with 4 of my friends. 2 body guards, 2
assassins, and 1 president. pretty straight forward: the body guards
protect the president from being shot by the assassins. the president
can't shoot their gun until one of the body guards dies (to die,
either getting hit twice in the limbs or once in the chest/head). to
win, either the assassins kill the president, or the president makes
it from point A to point B without dying. works even better with more
people and make sure you play in an area with lots of obstacles.