25 Dec 2005 00:35:24
unforgiven 33
hope every body got new balls for Christmas...

wait, that didn't come out right. oh hell, you guys know what i meant.
}8-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

25 Dec 2005 09:26:08
Dan Martin
Re: hope every body got new balls for Christmas...

No balls, but I got a condom, and a black rubber thing too.. Get your mind
out of the gutter; it's a grenade. What a great wife I have!

Cheers
Dan

"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wait, that didn't come out right. oh hell, you guys know what i meant.
> }8-)
>
> MERRY CHRISTMAS

25 Dec 2005 17:30:34
Mark M
Re: hope every body got new balls for Christmas...

I got a gift card to Dick's sporting goods and ptoudly proclaimed that "I
love Dick's!" Oops, that didn't come out right! My wife and kids had a
good laugh on that one. Merry Christmas