22 Aug 2005 22:31:17
Tony Sr.
hpa

anyone looking for hpa tanks...these tanks are the best ones on the
block...a FIREMANS 4500psi fill tank....get one used ...they last and give
more fills...i had 4 of them and sold all 4. only because istopped playing
the type of game....woods ! yes tony sr played woods ball 5 years yuck yuck
;-)

23 Aug 2005 03:24:33
Jeff Goslin
Re: hpa

For what it's worth, the one I bought from Tony worked great, but I don't
tend to use it much any more. It's for sale if anyone wants it.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> anyone looking for hpa tanks...these tanks are the best ones on the
> block...a FIREMANS 4500psi fill tank....get one used ...they last and give
> more fills...i had 4 of them and sold all 4. only because istopped playing
> the type of game....woods ! yes tony sr played woods ball 5 years yuck
yuck
> ;-)

23 Aug 2005 07:07:20
Tony Sr.
Re: hpa

they are very hard tanks to find used, so if your looking for a quality tank
with a bunch more fills than the normal 3000psi tank, then see Jeff Goslin.
Jeff bought one of my 4 tanks and i KNOW they are very good. ;-)
tony sr.
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> For what it's worth, the one I bought from Tony worked great, but I don't
> tend to use it much any more. It's for sale if anyone wants it.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > anyone looking for hpa tanks...these tanks are the best ones on the
> > block...a FIREMANS 4500psi fill tank....get one used ...they last and
give
> > more fills...i had 4 of them and sold all 4. only because istopped
playing
> > the type of game....woods ! yes tony sr played woods ball 5 years yuck
> yuck
> > ;-)

23 Aug 2005 14:32:34
Bruce Chang
Re: hpa

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> For what it's worth, the one I bought from Tony worked great, but I don't
> tend to use it much any more. It's for sale if anyone wants it.

How much? I'm always in the market for upgrading if hte price is right.

24 Aug 2005 02:52:59
Jeff Goslin
Re: hpa

Email me and we can work it out.