30 Sep 2003 02:21:13
mez
i need some ideas!!!

I have been in the sport since June.I have a 98 custom and a excellertor 6.0
I have found both of them a little on the heavy side. I like the performance
of the tippman, and the electronics of the excellerator. I have played two
or three indoor games though and one home made field in the woods. now I am
thinking about playing more tourney type then rec. was wondering if there is
something in the range of $200 that is lighter then these
markers,electric,and accurate?

29 Sep 2003 23:21:58
Insane Ranter
Re: i need some ideas!!!

"mez" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have been in the sport since June.I have a 98 custom and a excellertor
6.0
> I have found both of them a little on the heavy side. I like the
performance
> of the tippman, and the electronics of the excellerator. I have played two
> or three indoor games though and one home made field in the woods. now I
am
> thinking about playing more tourney type then rec. was wondering if there
is
> something in the range of $200 that is lighter then these
> markers,electric,and accurate?

What kinda bottle u use

30 Sep 2003 17:42:48
news.verizon.net
Re: i need some ideas!!!

bko

30 Sep 2003 18:59:27
mez
Re: i need some ideas!!!

right now I am using a 20 oz co2. but might upgrade to air sometime in the
future.
"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "mez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > I have been in the sport since June.I have a 98 custom and a excellertor
> 6.0
> > I have found both of them a little on the heavy side. I like the
> performance
> > of the tippman, and the electronics of the excellerator. I have played
two
> > or three indoor games though and one home made field in the woods. now I
> am
> > thinking about playing more tourney type then rec. was wondering if
there
> is
> > something in the range of $200 that is lighter then these
> > markers,electric,and accurate?
> >

> What kinda bottle u use

30 Sep 2003 19:41:09
mez
Re: i need some ideas!!!

besides putting it in the bonfire Friday night does anyone have a idea of
what to do with a samurai. I was thinking about taking out the internals and
trying to custom make a marker.
"mez" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have been in the sport since June.I have a 98 custom and a excellertor
6.0
> I have found both of them a little on the heavy side. I like the
performance
> of the tippman, and the electronics of the excellerator. I have played two
> or three indoor games though and one home made field in the woods. now I
am
> thinking about playing more tourney type then rec. was wondering if there
is
> something in the range of $200 that is lighter then these
> markers,electric,and accurate?

30 Sep 2003 13:52:46
Jason G
Re: i need some ideas!!!

In article <p%[email protected] >, mez says...

>besides putting it in the bonfire Friday night does anyone have a idea of
>what to do with a samurai. I was thinking about taking out the internals and
>trying to custom make a marker.

Crank the velocity way down and use it to pill your cat.

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]

30 Sep 2003 15:39:39
Insane Ranter
Re: i need some ideas!!!

I've found that a tank adds a good amount of the weight to a marker....

"mez" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> right now I am using a 20 oz co2. but might upgrade to air sometime in the
> future.
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "mez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > I have been in the sport since June.I have a 98 custom and a
excellertor
> > 6.0
> > > I have found both of them a little on the heavy side. I like the
> > performance
> > > of the tippman, and the electronics of the excellerator. I have played
> two
> > > or three indoor games though and one home made field in the woods. now
> > am
> > > thinking about playing more tourney type then rec. was wondering if
> there
> > is
> > > something in the range of $200 that is lighter then these
> > > markers,electric,and accurate?
> > >

> > What kinda bottle u use

30 Sep 2003 23:42:40
EdTHEWARD
Re: i need some ideas!!!

"Jason G" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <p%[email protected]>, mez says...
> >
> >besides putting it in the bonfire Friday night does anyone have a idea of
> >what to do with a samurai. I was thinking about taking out the internals
and
> >trying to custom make a marker.
>
> Crank the velocity way down and use it to pill your cat.

that was really funny and innovative at the same time!

It's not often someone refers to trying and "pill your cat."

for those that didn't understand, it means trying to get you cat to take
it's pills for worming or whatever with some sort of device to get the pills
down its throat.

sorry...I thought an explanation was in order...

lol

01 Oct 2003 06:34:31
Ayar15
Re: i need some ideas!!!

"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Jason G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > Crank the velocity way down and use it to pill your cat.
> >

> that was really funny and innovative at the same time!
>
> It's not often someone refers to trying and "pill your cat."

Pill the cat! OMG! That was really funny!

:-)

01 Oct 2003 10:22:03
Jason G
Re: i need some ideas!!!

In article <[email protected] >, Ayar15 says...

>"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Jason G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Crank the velocity way down and use it to pill your cat.
>> that was really funny and innovative at the same time!
>>
>> It's not often someone refers to trying and "pill your cat."
>>

>Pill the cat! OMG! That was really funny!

Well, it was mildly amusing until it had the life explained out of it...

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]

01 Oct 2003 20:25:16
EdTHEWARD
Re: i need some ideas!!!

*PFLLLLLLLBBBBLAT*

"Jason G" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>, Ayar15
says...

> >"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...

> >> that was really funny and innovative at the same time!
> >>
> >> It's not often someone refers to trying and "pill your cat."
> >>

> >Pill the cat! OMG! That was really funny!
> >

> Well, it was mildly amusing until it had the life explained out of it...
>
> --
> Jason G
> [Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]

05 Oct 2003 06:34:08
MathU41
Re: i need some ideas!!!

Most of the time, it's not the gun itself that makes it accurate, it's the bolt
and barrel, the latter usually paint-to-bore match. I'm personally happy with
my Spyder with free mods (drilled out some air holes and ground down my valve
pin. Lower pressure, quiet. COuld probably do the same to your JT.) and soon to
have a new body (stock bolt scratched) and SPudnuk'l bolt. I would just get a
quick trigger job on the JT if you need it and a good barrel, kit if possible.
It should last your first tourny, if you plan on winning by skill instead of
firepower. ;)

05 Oct 2003 06:58:40
TONY SR.
Re: i need some ideas!!!

really lol
"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Most of the time, it's not the gun itself that makes it accurate, it's the
bolt
> and barrel, the latter usually paint-to-bore match. I'm personally happy
with
> my Spyder with free mods (drilled out some air holes and ground down my
valve
> pin. Lower pressure, quiet. COuld probably do the same to your JT.) and
soon to
> have a new body (stock bolt scratched) and SPudnuk'l bolt. I would just
get a
> quick trigger job on the JT if you need it and a good barrel, kit if
possible.
> It should last your first tourny, if you plan on winning by skill instead
of
> firepower. ;)

05 Oct 2003 16:07:48
LCT Paintball
Re: i need some ideas!!!

Bolts don't help blowbacks. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Most of the time, it's not the gun itself that makes it accurate, it's the
bolt
> and barrel, the latter usually paint-to-bore match. I'm personally happy
with
> my Spyder with free mods (drilled out some air holes and ground down my
valve
> pin. Lower pressure, quiet. COuld probably do the same to your JT.) and
soon to
> have a new body (stock bolt scratched) and SPudnuk'l bolt. I would just
get a
> quick trigger job on the JT if you need it and a good barrel, kit if
possible.
> It should last your first tourny, if you plan on winning by skill instead
of
> firepower. ;)

05 Oct 2003 20:47:28
Brian Lojeck
Re: i need some ideas!!!

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Bolts don't help blowbacks. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Bolts don't help ANYTHING with regards to accuracy. Sorry, THAT'S just
the way it is. ;-)

(a lighter bolt might help cycling, comfort, a bolt might break less
balls, and efficiency might be improved by a better breach seal, but
that's about it)