anyone here live in eastern NC?
we are having a couple big halloween games this weekend. saturday: it's an invasion!! longbranchpaintball will be invaded by the warlords. it's all out war. the home team (all 5 ...

homemade paintball guns
as you guys knowi've worked on canons and gatlin guns and the every mythical paintball sniper rifle. some of you have even shared links with me to some helpful sites. well, now i got a new o...

this weekend
we are having a big costume halloween game. big name... not big costumes. anyway. everyone dresses in halloween costumes (i'm going as madonna) and we sling paint. the person with the b...

Tippman halts sales through NPS
Hah! For once I'm the bearer of bad news. http://www.68caliber.com/news/industry/story041247.php The article doesn't say *why they did it. Anyone remember when I mentioned ...

It is quite here and the Hurricane is gone :-)
Man is it quite in here and Wilma (Hurricane) is gone. Oh, Well I guess I will go back to sleep Hardtime http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

03 shocker 4 sale
hey wazzup. iv tried everywere else and i dont think this will help anymore but ill still try to sale it here. i have an 03 non vision shocker. its all black black 2 piece AA barre...

paintball
is any body still here...wow this place sure got dead. it used to have something going all the time....o-well woods, what can i expect...the tourny scene is sure doing well. just go to warpi...

Tippmanhas just redefined the costs of PB.
50,000 shots per propane canister is incredible!! John

paintball
this is one of my all time favorite sites...great place to visit and use...read what Malo and his team have on the web...no BS just straight facts ...his woods and tourny are always fair tal...

ANS X5E Autocker Review
New at: http://www.paintballtimes.com ANS X5E Autocker Review Andrew C. Syren When I received the ANS X5E in the mail I immediately ripped into the package. I have been a coc...

just a thread
on the cbs sitcom "still standing" this week, they began the show with two guys all camo clothed and paint splattered. they were out playing woodsball i guess. anyway i was trying to check o...

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS, IT'S AMAZING - "It_really_works1.txt" 10.6 KBytes yEnc
THIS REALLY WORKS this is amazing! give it a try! Turn $6.00 into $42,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and...

Tippmann's new toy, the C-3
Just thought I'd post the update to those who still read this forum...I kinda wish this place would revive someday, but I think it's mostly deserted at this point...either way... ...

paintball what ??
http://www.democratmissourian.com/sports3-102105.html

battle ?
http://www.vvdailypress.com/2005/112981367837420.html

ot
sorry guys but i am also proud grandpa, my son sent me this... Margott Makes His Mark Freshman forward Chris Margott (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) didn't take long to make his mark, registeri...

Which air tank to buy?
Hi, My Son is getting a Smart Parts Impulse marker and I want to surprise him with an air tank for Christmas, but I'm not sure what size/pressure to buy. I've only ever dealt with CO2,...

Pump Spyder
I've got myself a couple complete Spyders, a box of parts, and a nice little benchtop mill, and far too much spare time. So I've decided to take on a new project--the Spyder pump. I have a...

Tippmann unveils propane-powered paintball marker
Yes, I had to check and make sure that it wasn't April 1 today. Have a look at Tippmann's new C-3: http://www.tippmann.com/product_guide/markerDetails.aspx?categoryid=4 http://www...

dueling
we sometimes have disputes on calls or plays (you didn't hit me! yes i did!). when that happens the ref can call for a duel. or often times we challenge one another (it's alot of fun to smac...

i said i would...
a few weeks ago i posted about having my first opportunity to play speedball. you guys warned me encouraged me and even offered some advice. and for once i took all i could get. and i did la...

cold wheather paintball
it's turning cooler and there is an increase in the number of people out on the field. how many of you guys preferr cooler temps for playing? and why is that? some of the folks i know say it...

MURRAY MAZE PAINTBALL (hosted by APC)
I don't know if anyone here lives in the GREAT Colorado. But APC is hosting paintballs games a corn maze www.murraymaze.com and it's suppose to have a kick ass haunted house but si...

MURRAY MAZE PAINTBALL (hosted by APC)
I don't know if anyone here lives in the GREAT Colorado. But APC is hosting paintballs games a corn maze www.murraymaze.com and it's suppose to have a kick ass haunted house but si...

for sale
hey. before everyone gets mad at for not posting in the right place, can we post paintball guns for sale here? http://community.webtv.net/jaws4ww/ANDYSPAINTBALLCRIB

paintball
ya see tibbs ...this sums it all up... "please don't throw me in that brier patch" your clueless when it comes to me and DG...Tom G...Jeff G;;;;afew more of the regulars...g...

Re: more
"Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:... > tibbs here ...now do some research and shut your pie hole !! your a noob > here ok....don't tell me no proof you g...

more
Updated 7:46 AM on Friday, October 14, 2005 Shootings in College Station leave neighborhood rattled Bryan man arrested after tip leads police to Snook Courtney McGowen...

Alright! Alright! I Confess....
About the whole genocide thing.... I wasn't joking, but I wasn't serious, either. I said what I said to see how far I could take the thread and to get a rise out of people. Und...

gatling guns
i have seen several pix of so-called "gatlin-guns". they look kinda cool. every one i've seen is just two markers connected side-by-side with a little hand crank to fire them. i have two che...

Page: 0  1  2  3

2020
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSep
2019