28 Oct 2005 19:06:33
LCT Paintball
interesting phone calls

As many of you know, I have a small paintball store where I sell stuff to
the local kids. Earlier this week, NPS gave me a call to check on me and
"update their records". I don't order that much, and have never gotten a
phone call from my salesman before, so I thought it was a bit odd. Knowing
they were having an issue with Tippmann, I took that opportunity to ask them
about the new Tippmann propane gun. He slow played the whole conversation.
:)

Today, I got a call from Tippmann. I've ordered from them exactly once in
the past. Usually, I just got my Tippmann stuff from PMI or National with my
other orders. Isn't it interesting that both companies that have never
called me in the past chose this week to get hold of me? :)

BTW, I ordered one of the new propane guns today. I'll let you know what I
think when it comes in.

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

28 Oct 2005 16:12:28
Hardtime
Re: interesting phone calls

Cool, we would appreciate it.
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:06:33 GMT, "LCT Paintball"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>As many of you know, I have a small paintball store where I sell stuff to
>the local kids. Earlier this week, NPS gave me a call to check on me and
>"update their records". I don't order that much, and have never gotten a
>phone call from my salesman before, so I thought it was a bit odd. Knowing
>they were having an issue with Tippmann, I took that opportunity to ask them
>about the new Tippmann propane gun. He slow played the whole conversation.
>:)
>
>Today, I got a call from Tippmann. I've ordered from them exactly once in
>the past. Usually, I just got my Tippmann stuff from PMI or National with my
>other orders. Isn't it interesting that both companies that have never
>called me in the past chose this week to get hold of me? :)
>
>BTW, I ordered one of the new propane guns today. I'll let you know what I
>think when it comes in.

28 Oct 2005 13:23:24
mad8
Re: interesting phone calls

please don't blow yourself up. your comments are sometimes useful :)

28 Oct 2005 20:53:41
Rick Scott
Re: interesting phone calls

(mad8 <[email protected] > uttered:)
> please don't blow yourself up. your comments are sometimes useful :)

Like he pointed out previously, his propane barbecue hasn't done him
in yet, so he should be able to manage. =)

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
Neither can his mind be thought to be in tune, whose words do jarre;

28 Oct 2005 14:53:00
John Comma Smith
Re: interesting phone calls

LCT Paintball wrote:

> BTW, I ordered one of the new propane guns today. I'll let you know what I
> think when it comes in.

Weird conversation, but when does your C3 get there? Mine will be here
on Halloween. Stupid USPS.

29 Oct 2005 00:49:12
LCT Paintball
Re: interesting phone calls

> Weird conversation, but when does your C3 get there? Mine will be here on
> Halloween. Stupid USPS.

I don't know, I didn't ask. I would guess around Wednesday.