31 Oct 2005 23:14:59
unforgiven 33
more bad p.r. ??

i was watching csi miami and in the show there were 4 young teen
hoodlums cruising around randomly shooting out the window of their car
with a painball gun. basically shooting property. but then they chose to
shot an old homeless guy and it "scared him to death".

i know we've ranted about all this before but, i just can't help but
feel this is very bad looking. people who know nothing about our sport
see this and get only a negative impression. then you got other
knuckleheads out there who in their twisted warped minds think "hey that
looked cool" and they go buy a marker and try it in their neighborhoods.

just ranting and feeling a little mifed. wish some show would show
something good about our sport once in a while instead of reckless
idiots

31 Oct 2005 21:35:04
Tony Sr.
Re: more bad p.r. ??

its already here in tourney form and it's growing ;-)
"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> i was watching csi miami and in the show there were 4 young teen
> hoodlums cruising around randomly shooting out the window of their car
> with a painball gun. basically shooting property. but then they chose to
> shot an old homeless guy and it "scared him to death".
>
> i know we've ranted about all this before but, i just can't help but
> feel this is very bad looking. people who know nothing about our sport
> see this and get only a negative impression. then you got other
> knuckleheads out there who in their twisted warped minds think "hey that
> looked cool" and they go buy a marker and try it in their neighborhoods.
>
> just ranting and feeling a little mifed. wish some show would show
> something good about our sport once in a while instead of reckless
> idiots

01 Nov 2005 02:50:44
Tony Sr.
Re: more bad p.r. ??

you know we can help...stop the woods vs tourny and focus on some of these
issues...I see pro teams setting up paintball clinics to teach the new guys
things. we don't have to be pros, but maybe if put across to the schools
etc. and discussed with field owners....long sentence .... air.....
..breath... tony ok. maybe we can get new people in the sport by putting
flyers at schools and give free lessons by local tourny team.... what do you
guys think ?