11 Apr 2007 15:41:45
Luke S Michalski
newbie intro..

Hi, well after couple of posts and receive great help (Nobby;) I think I
should introduce myself on this forum, as I want to became paintball star in
the near future (lol).

Name: Luke Michalski
Age: 25
Location: Szczecin, Poland
First shot: Chicago, IL (love from the 1st sight)
Nickname: (pending)
Hardware: Sonix Spyder, CO2 on/off (will buy some small upgrades today;)
Wearing: Flektran Camo (demobil bundeswehr - german army), no mask yet
NFO: Still searching for PB people in my town (400k), and as it's not USA
(not many people who can afford play often) it's not so easy. (There 1 or 2
good groups, but I suppose I have not enough skills for now to play with
them;) Now I'm practicing just myself. For all your help TIA.

[email protected]

11 Apr 2007 14:23:28
Jeff Goslin
Re: newbie intro..

The first question I have for you is this:

> Location: Szczecin

How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string of
consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain around
that. So, how do you say that town's name?

(Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting "Dzb",
just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed up the
pronounciation of my name.)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
www.goslin.info

"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi, well after couple of posts and receive great help (Nobby;) I think I
> should introduce myself on this forum, as I want to became paintball star
> in
> the near future (lol).
>
> Name: Luke Michalski
> Age: 25
> Location: Szczecin, Poland
> First shot: Chicago, IL (love from the 1st sight)
> Nickname: (pending)
> Hardware: Sonix Spyder, CO2 on/off (will buy some small upgrades today;)
> Wearing: Flektran Camo (demobil bundeswehr - german army), no mask yet
> NFO: Still searching for PB people in my town (400k), and as it's not USA
> (not many people who can afford play often) it's not so easy. (There 1 or
> 2 good groups, but I suppose I have not enough skills for now to play with
> them;) Now I'm practicing just myself. For all your help TIA.
>
> [email protected]

11 Apr 2007 16:12:16
Tom Greening
Re: newbie intro..

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> The first question I have for you is this:
>
>> Location: Szczecin
>
> How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string of
> consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain around
> that. So, how do you say that town's name?
>
> (Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting "Dzb",
> just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed up the
> pronounciation of my name.)

Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you
get tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been
addicted to?

11 Apr 2007 15:35:40
Hardtime
Re: newbie intro..

Welcome tot the group.

and For Jeff, Welcome back to the group

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:41:45 +0200, "Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Hi, well after couple of posts and receive great help (Nobby;) I think I
>should introduce myself on this forum, as I want to became paintball star in
>the near future (lol).
>
>Name: Luke Michalski
>Age: 25
>Location: Szczecin, Poland
>First shot: Chicago, IL (love from the 1st sight)
>Nickname: (pending)
>Hardware: Sonix Spyder, CO2 on/off (will buy some small upgrades today;)
>Wearing: Flektran Camo (demobil bundeswehr - german army), no mask yet
>NFO: Still searching for PB people in my town (400k), and as it's not USA
>(not many people who can afford play often) it's not so easy. (There 1 or 2
>good groups, but I suppose I have not enough skills for now to play with
>them;) Now I'm practicing just myself. For all your help TIA.
>
>[email protected]

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

11 Apr 2007 21:45:46
Luke S Michalski
Re: newbie intro..

Well, is not so easy, but I'll try.

Smthg like this > Sh-tze-ceen

:) BTW try this: Chrzaszcz brzmii w trzcinie w Strzebrzeszynie (hahaha, even
I can't spell this;)

> How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string
> of consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain
> around that. So, how do you say that town's name?
> (Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting
> "Dzb", just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed
> up the pronounciation of my name.)

11 Apr 2007 20:19:53
Dave Lyon
Re: newbie intro..

"Tom Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > The first question I have for you is this:
> >
> >> Location: Szczecin
> >
> > How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string
of
> > consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain
around
> > that. So, how do you say that town's name?
> >
> > (Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting
"Dzb",
> > just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed up
the
> > pronounciation of my name.)
> >

> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you
> get tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been
> addicted to?

Ya know, if you had said something about doughnuts, I'd have sworn you were
Tony. :)

11 Apr 2007 22:07:19
Nobby
Re: newbie intro..

He's probably ate the monitor and the other bits!!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Tom Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
>> The first question I have for you is this:
>>
>>> Location: Szczecin
>>
>> How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string
>> of consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain
>> around that. So, how do you say that town's name?
>>
>> (Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting
>> "Dzb", just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed
>> up the pronounciation of my name.)
>>

> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you get
> tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been addicted
> to?

11 Apr 2007 22:10:06
Nobby
Re: newbie intro..

Welcome and don't believe all that about us Brits and bad teeth, most of us
fight at football matches, ask the Italian wankers!!!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi, well after couple of posts and receive great help (Nobby;) I think I
> should introduce myself on this forum, as I want to became paintball star
> in
> the near future (lol).
>
> Name: Luke Michalski
> Age: 25
> Location: Szczecin, Poland
> First shot: Chicago, IL (love from the 1st sight)
> Nickname: (pending)
> Hardware: Sonix Spyder, CO2 on/off (will buy some small upgrades today;)
> Wearing: Flektran Camo (demobil bundeswehr - german army), no mask yet
> NFO: Still searching for PB people in my town (400k), and as it's not USA
> (not many people who can afford play often) it's not so easy. (There 1 or
> 2 good groups, but I suppose I have not enough skills for now to play with
> them;) Now I'm practicing just myself. For all your help TIA.
>
> [email protected]

11 Apr 2007 19:36:18
Tom Greening
Re: newbie intro..

Dave Lyon wrote:
> "Tom Greening" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you
>> get tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been
>> addicted to?
>
> Ya know, if you had said something about doughnuts, I'd have sworn you were
> Tony. :)

Carrreful now! So far I have no particular reason to dislike you, but
making comparative cracks between Me and tony is approaching unwarranted
abuse.

On a more positive note, 6 and a wakeup and I'm on my way to the land of
pocky and pooty. The should call it the Land of the Rising Penis.

11 Apr 2007 17:18:02
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: newbie intro..

On Apr 11, 2:12 pm, Tom Greening <[email protected] > wrote:
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > The first question I have for you is this:
>
> >> Location: Szczecin
>
> > How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string of
> > consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain around
> > that. So, how do you say that town's name?
>
> > (Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting "Dzb",
> > just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed up the
> > pronounciation of my name.)
>
> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you
> get tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been
> addicted to?

"If you're gonna act like a turd, then go lay on the lawn."
-Author Unknown

Anyway, welcome to the group!

11 Apr 2007 21:47:30
Tom Greening
Re: newbie intro..

BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2:12 pm, Tom Greening <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Jeff Goslin wrote:
>>> The first question I have for you is this:
>>> How EXACTLY do you pronounce where you're from? That's quite the string of
>>> consonants up front there, I don't quite know how to wrap my brain around
>>> that. So, how do you say that town's name?
>>> (Side note: I considered taking my wife's polish last name, starting "Dzb",
>>> just so that I could know a telemarketer by how badly they screwed up the
>>> pronounciation of my name.)
>> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you
>> get tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been
>> addicted to?
>
> "If you're gonna act like a turd, then go lay on the lawn."
> -Author Unknown
>
> Anyway, welcome to the group!

Welcome to the group? You're kidding right? :)

11 Apr 2007 22:23:12
unforgiven 33
Re: newbie intro..

best of luck to ya on your venture to becoming a paintball rockstar :-)

it might be a good idea to get a mask as soon as possible though
brother. kinda hard to be a paintball star if your eye has been shot
out. keep asking questions and learning as much as possible

12 Apr 2007 00:45:53
Jeff Goslin
Re: newbie intro..

"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well, is not so easy, but I'll try.
>
> Smthg like this > Sh-tze-ceen
>
> :) BTW try this: Chrzaszcz brzmii w trzcinie w Strzebrzeszynie (hahaha,
> even I can't spell this;)

"Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel..."

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
www.goslin.info

12 Apr 2007 00:47:17
Jeff Goslin
Re: newbie intro..

"Tom Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you get
> tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been addicted
> to?

Nope, just killing time between games. Supreme Commander RULES!!! I'm *so*
addicted to that game. My wife doesn't even recognize me any longer. The
dogs have to sniff me up and down to make sure I'm kosher before they let me
thru the door. ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
www.goslin.info

12 Apr 2007 11:19:24
Luke S Michalski
Re: newbie intro..

>> it might be a good idea to get a mask as soon as possible
yep, especially after watching that "amazing headshot scene" LOL

12 Apr 2007 21:00:52
Nobby
Re: newbie intro..

Geisha lov u lon time....

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Tom Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Dave Lyon wrote:
>> "Tom Greening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>> Well shit-howdy look what the cat dragged in. What happened, did you
>>> get tired of Wizard of Geekcraft of whatever in the hell you've been
>>> addicted to?
>>
>> Ya know, if you had said something about doughnuts, I'd have sworn you
>> were
>> Tony. :)
>>

> Carrreful now! So far I have no particular reason to dislike you, but
> making comparative cracks between Me and tony is approaching unwarranted
> abuse.
>

> On a more positive note, 6 and a wakeup and I'm on my way to the land of
> pocky and pooty. The should call it the Land of the Rising Penis.

12 Apr 2007 21:03:41
Nobby
Re: newbie intro..

Have a look on You Tube for some videos if you haven't already, there's
loads of videos of paintball

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>>> it might be a good idea to get a mask as soon as possible
> yep, especially after watching that "amazing headshot scene" LOL

12 Apr 2007 20:56:27
Tom Greening
Re: newbie intro..

Nobby wrote:
> Geisha lov u lon time....

Except, contrary to popular conception, true Geisha weren't prostitutes.

13 Apr 2007 06:33:40
Nobby
Re: newbie intro..

Nice paintball make up though...

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Tom Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Nobby wrote:
>> Geisha lov u lon time....
>>

> Except, contrary to popular conception, true Geisha weren't prostitutes.

13 Apr 2007 10:37:30
Tom Greening
Re: newbie intro..

Nobby wrote:
> Nice paintball make up though...

And uncomfortable as all hell, especially in the summer time. Heavy
makeup, heavy wig, LAYERS of friggin clothes under those kimonos.
Geisha usually had helpers to get dressed and it could take an hour just
to get all the clothes on properly.

You can always tell a Geisha from a prostitute. The "bow" on a geisha's
kimono was always in the back, and one of the reasons why she needed a
helper. For a prostitute, her kimono was much less complex and the bow
was in the front because her clothes came off multiple times in a night
and she had to do it all herself.

Geisha were entertainers. They played music, sang, danced, payed
ATTENTION to their clients. Sex they could get from their wives, but
those other things not so easily.

Geisha in training are called Maiko (M eye koh).

There you go, short and dirty lesson on Geisha so you can impress your
friends with a useless bit of trivia.

13 Apr 2007 21:35:56
Nobby
Re: newbie intro..

That shows my ignorance as I thought they were like Trekies, re-en-acting
traditional actors expressinate clothing...