22 Aug 2005 11:16:17
Tony Sr.
ot

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying
many more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor
and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so ......... .. And there's nothing you can do about it

22 Aug 2005 17:58:45
Dan Martin
Re: ot

took me two tries to do , but I can twiddle my thumbs in opposite
directions, clock and counter clock.

Cheers

Dan

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying
> many more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.
>
> 1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor
> and make clockwise circles.
>
> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
> right hand. Your foot will change direction.
>
> I told you so ......... .. And there's nothing you can do about it

22 Aug 2005 22:11:03
Bruce Chang
Re: ot

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying
> many more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.
>
> 1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor
> and make clockwise circles.
>
> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
> right hand. Your foot will change direction.
>
> I told you so ......... .. And there's nothing you can do about it

I write 6's from the inside out.. =oD

22 Aug 2005 22:44:47
Hardtime
Re: ot

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:11:03 GMT, "Bruce Chang"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>"Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying
>> many more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.
>>
>> 1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor
>> and make clockwise circles.
>>
>> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
>> right hand. Your foot will change direction.
>>
>> I told you so ......... .. And there's nothing you can do about it
>
>I write 6's from the inside out.. =oD

That was fun, I can do it with either foot and hand or combination
there of with no problem. I am sorry about that but I also write left
handed (mainly). :-)

What is next? The rub you tummy and head is old ;-)

22 Aug 2005 16:37:52
Tony Sr.
Re: ot

tummy one hehehe