22 Aug 2005 22:47:39
Tony Sr.
ot something is wrong

where in the hell is that 12 sandwich eating Jeff Goslin ? what is he making
me do all these post for ?
hell i like just reading what is said here.....come back Jeff,Jeff,
Jeff...Jiffy Jeff ;-)

23 Aug 2005 03:25:44
Jeff Goslin
Re: ot something is wrong

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:%[email protected]
> where in the hell is that 12 sandwich eating Jeff Goslin ? what is he
making
> me do all these post for ?
> hell i like just reading what is said here.....come back Jeff,Jeff,
> Jeff...Jiffy Jeff ;-)

Busy busy busy, dude.

You don't HAVE to post all sorts of random crap, you know, you could just,
oh I don't know, post relevant topical stuff. Maybe. It's worth
consideration, you know. ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Hardtime
Re: ot something is wrong

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 03:25:44 -0400, "Jeff Goslin"
<[email protected] > wrote:
>You don't HAVE to post all sorts of random crap, you know, you could just,
>oh I don't know, post relevant topical stuff. Maybe. It's worth
>consideration, you know. ;)

LOL,
Just post or say something that you know everyone has to put their 2
or 3 cents in. Everybody nowadays has to attempt to show that they are
better than others even though they may or may not be. It can be a
lot of fun but can get boring if you know what I mean. ;-)