28 Sep 2003 22:46:55
Big Habeeb
painfully disappointing day in NJ (big habeeb)

So i show up at fireball mountain at 7 am in Old Bridge. Am disgusted that
first of all, noone from the field is even there yet. Second of all, damn
fields are under water. Both of those would have been fine at 8 when the field
folk showed up and opened the joint...but would you believe it, by 10:30 there
were a grand total of (including me) 3 bloody people. Talk about a weak
showing!
My first f-ing day to play ball in a year and I don't even end up playing.

If anyone has any games / practices in the NJ area in the next few weeks drop
me a line. I'm dying to get out on the field...spent the morning today making
sure my guns and tank worked after their long break...and yes, the eclipses are
shooting fine :)

Mitch
[email protected]

03 Oct 2003 03:51:25
Diablo678
Re: painfully disappointing day in NJ (big habeeb)

beeb,

you check out Cousins in Manchester yet? The prices are a bit high but the
staff and operation in general are 1st class.

dave

03 Oct 2003 09:58:10
n3whs
Re: painfully disappointing day in NJ (big habeeb)

I havnt been there yet but
http://www.ontargetpaintball.com/index.html
is suppose to be very nice and on sundays its byop if you use your own
gun....
Im going to head over ther in two wks or so ..the grass is slowing down so I
will have more time.

news:[email protected]