21 Aug 2005 23:28:43
Tony Sr.
paintball

hey guys why don't we all send Keely Watson an e-mail and let her know she
is doing good job.

22 Aug 2005 05:18:22
Jeff Goslin
Re: paintball

Gimme like... 5 minutes....

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> hey guys why don't we all send Keely Watson an e-mail and let her know she
> is doing good job.

22 Aug 2005 03:18:45
Tony Sr.
Re: paintball

you ballbreaker ;-)
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Gimme like... 5 minutes....
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > hey guys why don't we all send Keely Watson an e-mail and let her know
she
> > is doing good job.

22 Aug 2005 13:23:19
Hardtime
Re: paintball

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:18:45 -0700, "Tony Sr." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>you ballbreaker ;-)

Both my kids and the neighbor's kid have individual signed pictures
with her. She is doing a great job.

If only I was younger and not happily married :-)

22 Aug 2005 07:22:00
Tony Sr.
Re: paintball

but hardtime that should not stop you from saying your doing a great
job....your not trying to get a date....glad your sons have autograph ;-)
"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:18:45 -0700, "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >you ballbreaker ;-)
>
> Both my kids and the neighbor's kid have individual signed pictures
> with her. She is doing a great job.
>
> If only I was younger and not happily married :-)

22 Aug 2005 08:31:28
mad8
Re: paintball

who the hell is keely watson?
Tony Sr. wrote:
> hey guys why don't we all send Keely Watson an e-mail and let her know she
> is doing good job.

22 Aug 2005 15:51:20
DeathX
Re: paintball

On 22-Aug-2005, Hardtime <[email protected] > wrote:

> If only I was younger and not happily married :-)

and had game :)

22 Aug 2005 11:46:16
Proteus
Re: paintball

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:31:28 -0700, mad8 wrote:

> who the hell is keely watson?

Apparently she is a hot model spokesperson for paintball:
http://images.google.com/images?q=keely%20watson%20&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

22 Aug 2005 17:27:15
Hardtime
Re: paintball

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:46:16 -0500, Proteus <[email protected] >
wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:31:28 -0700, mad8 wrote:
>
>> who the hell is keely watson?
>
>Apparently she is a hot model spokesperson for paintball:
>http://images.google.com/images?q=keely%20watson%20&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

Spokesperson/model for Dye and PSP

23 Aug 2005 04:55:20
Rick Scott
Re: paintball

(Tony Sr. <[email protected] > uttered:)
> hey guys why don't we all send Keely Watson an e-mail and let her
> know she is doing good job.

Not to take away from Keely at all, but I'd sooner send a thankful
e-mail to Jessica Sparks. IMNSHO, she's done a lot more to advance the
sport of paintball than Keely ever has. Zoning fights, campaigns
against anti-paintball bylaws, promotion of safety and of a positive
image of the sport -- Jessica's done it all.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
What you cannot enforce, do not command.

22 Aug 2005 22:40:51
Tony Sr.
Re: paintball

Rick I do also know Jessica well as does one other person in this ng and i
also agree she has done it all...but Keely is Just starting...I used to send
my paint to Jessica amongst other things.she also has done a lot for me.
tony sr ;-)
"Rick Scott" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> (Tony Sr. <[email protected]> uttered:)
> > hey guys why don't we all send Keely Watson an e-mail and let her
> > know she is doing good job.
>
> Not to take away from Keely at all, but I'd sooner send a thankful
> e-mail to Jessica Sparks. IMNSHO, she's done a lot more to advance the
> sport of paintball than Keely ever has. Zoning fights, campaigns
> against anti-paintball bylaws, promotion of safety and of a positive
> image of the sport -- Jessica's done it all.
>

> Rick
> --
> key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
> What you cannot enforce, do not command.
> :Sophocles

23 Aug 2005 15:00:09
LCT Paintball
Re: paintball

> image of the sport -- Jessica's done it all.

I agree, but she's not as pretty, therefore she won't get as much attention.