29 Aug 2005 14:59:29
HrvojeP
paintball shop in Trieste / Italy

Does anyone know is there any paintball shop in Trieste Italy or in Italy
generally.

Thanks

29 Aug 2005 13:22:02
Hardtime
Re: paintball shop in Trieste / Italy

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:59:29 +0200, "HrvojeP" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Does anyone know is there any paintball shop in Trieste Italy or in Italy
>generally.
>
>Thanks

Most of the people here in this newsgroup are on the North American
Continent. You could try some of the other newsgroups. Just do a
search for paintball in the directory listings.

I have a friend that said he played when he was in Italy but he did
not say anything about the shops. He was in the Military and now the
PX/BX's carry some Paintball Stuff. A lot of the bases are actually
setting aside some training areas (when not in use) for their soldiers
to play paintball as a recreational sport. The last base I was at now
has a team that goes to other posts for post competitions. Paintball
has really picked up.

Hardtime

http://www.geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88