22 Aug 2005 19:15:05
Tony Sr.
pro or

doesn't make much difference if your pro or rec player....woods or
speed...it's all paintball and all of it is good...we all have fun and as
long as you know your personal limits you will have the gun best suited for
you...you must have some talent it's not all gun...gun does boost ego and
does make some difference's but you gotta move your ass also hehehe ;-)

23 Aug 2005 02:49:37
Volt
Re: pro or

Tony Sr. wrote:
> doesn't make much difference if your pro or rec player....woods or
> speed...it's all paintball and all of it is good...we all have fun and as
> long as you know your personal limits you will have the gun best suited for
> you...you must have some talent it's not all gun...gun does boost ego and
> does make some difference's but you gotta move your ass also hehehe ;-)

That new liver came from a cheerleader, didn't it? ;-)
You're awful giddy lately, but it's good to see that you're feeling better.

--

Volt
The gods too are fond of a joke.

22 Aug 2005 20:36:57
Tony Sr.
Re: pro or

thx volt, i always thought you were good guy in this ng. ;-)
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tony Sr. wrote:
> > doesn't make much difference if your pro or rec player....woods or
> > speed...it's all paintball and all of it is good...we all have fun and
as
> > long as you know your personal limits you will have the gun best suited
for
> > you...you must have some talent it's not all gun...gun does boost ego
and
> > does make some difference's but you gotta move your ass also hehehe ;-)
> >

> That new liver came from a cheerleader, didn't it? ;-)
> You're awful giddy lately, but it's good to see that you're feeling
better.

> --
>
> Volt
> The gods too are fond of a joke.
> - Aristotle

23 Aug 2005 03:44:09
DGDevin
Re: pro or

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> doesn't make much difference if your pro or rec player....woods or
> speed...it's all paintball and all of it is good...we all have fun and as
> long as you know your personal limits you will have the gun best suited
> for
> you...you must have some talent it's not all gun...gun does boost ego and
> does make some difference's but you gotta move your ass also hehehe ;-)

It ain't all so good, Tony. Some friends of mine reffed an amateur/rookie
tournament up in NorCal this past weekend, they ran their asses off pulling
illegal guns, in one game they pulled four players literally as fast they
could get to them, guns bouncing and ramping like crazy. The players squeal
and whine, and then the guns literally shoot themselves with just a couple
of taps on the trigger in front of everybody, and still the jerks cry about
being penalized when everyone can see their guns are operating way outside
the rules. Of course, next game they try to get away with the same guns on
a different field, they get caught again, and so they cry about the refs
picking on them....

I'm finding it harder and harder to see the good in this form of paintball,
it's as if what they really want is no rules at all....

22 Aug 2005 21:51:30
Tony Sr.
Re: pro or

Doug, the fact is they still have fun...its all good.
"DGDevin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> > doesn't make much difference if your pro or rec player....woods or
> > speed...it's all paintball and all of it is good...we all have fun and
as
> > long as you know your personal limits you will have the gun best suited
> > for
> > you...you must have some talent it's not all gun...gun does boost ego
and
> > does make some difference's but you gotta move your ass also hehehe ;-)
>
> It ain't all so good, Tony. Some friends of mine reffed an amateur/rookie
> tournament up in NorCal this past weekend, they ran their asses off
pulling
> illegal guns, in one game they pulled four players literally as fast they
> could get to them, guns bouncing and ramping like crazy. The players
squeal
> and whine, and then the guns literally shoot themselves with just a couple
> of taps on the trigger in front of everybody, and still the jerks cry
about
> being penalized when everyone can see their guns are operating way outside
> the rules. Of course, next game they try to get away with the same guns
on
> a different field, they get caught again, and so they cry about the refs
> picking on them....
>
> I'm finding it harder and harder to see the good in this form of
paintball,
> it's as if what they really want is no rules at all....

23 Aug 2005 03:28:20
Jeff Goslin
Re: pro or

The same argument is used by serial killers. Somehow, it's NOT all good.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Doug, the fact is they still have fun...its all good.
> "DGDevin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >
> > > doesn't make much difference if your pro or rec player....woods or
> > > speed...it's all paintball and all of it is good...we all have fun and
> as
> > > long as you know your personal limits you will have the gun best
suited
> > > for
> > > you...you must have some talent it's not all gun...gun does boost ego
> and
> > > does make some difference's but you gotta move your ass also hehehe
;-)

> > It ain't all so good, Tony. Some friends of mine reffed an
amateur/rookie
> > tournament up in NorCal this past weekend, they ran their asses off
> pulling
> > illegal guns, in one game they pulled four players literally as fast
they
> > could get to them, guns bouncing and ramping like crazy. The players
> squeal
> > and whine, and then the guns literally shoot themselves with just a
couple
> > of taps on the trigger in front of everybody, and still the jerks cry
> about
> > being penalized when everyone can see their guns are operating way
outside
> > the rules. Of course, next game they try to get away with the same guns
> on
> > a different field, they get caught again, and so they cry about the refs
> > picking on them....
> >
> > I'm finding it harder and harder to see the good in this form of
> paintball,
> > it's as if what they really want is no rules at all....

23 Aug 2005 08:26:06
DGDevin
Re: pro or

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Doug, the fact is they still have fun...its all good

Having fun cheating is not good, lighting each other up at point blank
range -- the refs had to seperate two guys at this event who were hosing
each other from a few feet away, both dripping paint, wouldn't stop -- is
not good, screaming and whining when the refs try to enforce the rules is
not good. What's really sad is even many of the rookies now do all this
crap because they think it's part of the game, they think they won't be
taken seriously otherwise. It's a good thing that paintball isn't really
very athletic, or they'd all be injecting themselves with steroids.

23 Aug 2005 15:51:09
Bruce Chang
Re: pro or

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Doug, the fact is they still have fun...its all good.

You can't be serious, Tony.

Drinking and driving. They're having fun. It's all good.

Randomly shooting guns at street signs in a residential neighborhood. Oh,
boys will be boys. It's all good.

Throwing frozen turkeys at oncoming traffic. they still have fun. It's all
good.

People DIE at the expense of some people having fun.

23 Aug 2005 18:41:27
Tony Sr.
Re: pro or

Mr lee. I am talking about paintball !! your new here and me and a few old
timers get into this every so often.
"Bruce Chang" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Doug, the fact is they still have fun...its all good.
>
> You can't be serious, Tony.
>
> Drinking and driving. They're having fun. It's all good.
>
> Randomly shooting guns at street signs in a residential neighborhood. Oh,
> boys will be boys. It's all good.
>
> Throwing frozen turkeys at oncoming traffic. they still have fun. It's
all
> good.
>
> People DIE at the expense of some people having fun.

24 Aug 2005 05:39:39
Bruce Chang
Re: pro or

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Mr lee. I am talking about paintball !! your new here and me and a few old
> timers get into this every so often.
> "Bruce Chang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > Doug, the fact is they still have fun...its all good.
>>
>> You can't be serious, Tony.
>>
>> Drinking and driving. They're having fun. It's all good.
>>
>> Randomly shooting guns at street signs in a residential neighborhood.
>> Oh,
>> boys will be boys. It's all good.
>>
>> Throwing frozen turkeys at oncoming traffic. they still have fun. It's
> all
>> good.
>>
>> People DIE at the expense of some people having fun.

Oh, I see.. That makes it okay. My bad...

24 Aug 2005 00:47:42
Tony Sr.
Re: pro or

not at all Bruce..........