09 Apr 2007 00:22:59
Luke S Michalski
question (weak point of my marker)

I have Spyder Sonix, and Im confused about one thing. There's a place when I
mount my tank, it's made of some kind of plastic, and not highest quality..
I suppose when I'll mount & remove my tank a few times (I don't know-
10-20-30) this part will be broken. Can you tell me if there's any metal
connector that I could buy- to put in, and mount the tank thru this "harder"
part?

TIA from newbie.
Luke S Michalski

09 Apr 2007 08:13:42
Nobby
Re: question (weak point of my marker)

Is it an "O" seal? If so and you have an ON/OFF on your tank, turn it off
first then fire the gun a few times until there is no more pressure then
take your tank off. What the problem is that the compressed gas is trying
to escape past the seal and tearing it on the threads. If you don't have an
ON/OFF remove the tank very slowly until the air stops ( Don't try to remove
the tank part way so as to hear air escape the tighten the tank again as
this will rip the seal for sure!!!!)....

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I have Spyder Sonix, and Im confused about one thing. There's a place when
>I mount my tank, it's made of some kind of plastic, and not highest
>quality.. I suppose when I'll mount & remove my tank a few times (I don't
>know- 10-20-30) this part will be broken. Can you tell me if there's any
>metal connector that I could buy- to put in, and mount the tank thru this
>"harder" part?
>
> TIA from newbie.
> Luke S Michalski

09 Apr 2007 08:27:00
Nobby
Re: question (weak point of my marker)

Just sent you some manuals and maintenance info for your marker by PM