30 Dec 2005 23:33:33
unforgiven 33
sniper spyders?

has anyone tried the new spyder MR2 or the MR1 yet? they look pretty
slick, kinda basic no nonsence kinda. i like spyders and i play
woodsball so i'm thiking of getting one (finally something besides a
tippman). besides... i still wanna be a sniper when i grow up :-P

31 Dec 2005 10:56:34
Hardtime
Re: sniper spyders?

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:33:33 -0500, [email protected] (unforgiven
33) wrote:

>has anyone tried the new spyder MR2 or the MR1 yet? they look pretty
>slick, kinda basic no nonsence kinda. i like spyders and i play
>woodsball so i'm thiking of getting one (finally something besides a
>tippman). besides... i still wanna be a sniper when i grow up :-P

I would reconsider the sniper route. If you truly enjoy paintball you
will not enjoy being sniper.

The old sniper school you had to sit on a lay&wait scenario for at
least (no less than) 48 hours without being detected. It can actually
go up to 96 hours without even seeing a target. Imagine up a tree or
laying in a field for that amount of time without moving. I do not
think you can do that. I know I cannot and I used to have to do some
weird stuff.

The true snipers of today are the experienced ones of days past. The
new snipers have practically no life expectancy as they are almost
always located and mostly before they sharp/snipe the target.

Remember a gillie suit is not bullet proof nor signature defusing. You
have fun and I will use a heat/sound detector (they can now pick up
breathing and electronic fields) from a few thousand feet and you are
gone.

Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

31 Dec 2005 21:50:14
unforgiven 33
BLACKCELL-ION sniper?

it's also a new one (i think) from specops.
i really like the look of it. looks alot like the 'longbow'. i've never
used an ion marker before so, i'm not sure wha kind of quality marker it
is. any thoughts on this particular "sniper gun"?

03 Jan 2006 22:01:34
DeathX
Re: BLACKCELL-ION sniper?

On 31-Dec-2005, [email protected] (unforgiven 33) wrote:

> t's also a new one (i think) from specops.
> i really like the look of it. looks alot like the 'longbow'. i've never
> used an ion marker before so, i'm not sure wha kind of quality marker it
> is. any thoughts on this particular "sniper gun"?

I like the new Smart Parts SP-8. I'm planning on getting one the end of
this month.