27 Oct 2005 20:48:28
Dan Martin
tank recall

Tony! What the hell? Are you falling asleep at the switch? There's a
serious threat to paintballers and the public at large and YOU don't tell us
about it... Man, I;m disappointed.!
<SG >

Anyway, I found this at http://apg.cfw2.com/article.asp?content_id=7498 ,
I know it's dated August, but it's something we should be aware of.

Cheers

Dan

TANK RECALL

A CO2 tank recall for 16oz Chrome-Moly CO2 tanks: the manufacturer has
recalled lot number 040992 consisting of 29 chrome-moly 16oz CO2 tanks. The
tanks were distributed exclusively by National Paintball Supply, NA, under
the brand name "Fuel." Info on how to identify these tanks and how to return
the tank to the manufacturer is at: www.geocities.com/tank_16oz_recall/.

27 Oct 2005 22:33:34
Tony Sr.
Re: tank recall

I really thought we covered this...I am losing it.....sorry i will do
better..;-)
"Dan Martin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tony! What the hell? Are you falling asleep at the switch? There's a
> serious threat to paintballers and the public at large and YOU don't tell
us
> about it... Man, I;m disappointed.!
> <SG>
>
> Anyway, I found this at http://apg.cfw2.com/article.asp?content_id=7498
,
> I know it's dated August, but it's something we should be aware of.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dan
>

> TANK RECALL
>
> A CO2 tank recall for 16oz Chrome-Moly CO2 tanks: the manufacturer has
> recalled lot number 040992 consisting of 29 chrome-moly 16oz CO2 tanks.
The
> tanks were distributed exclusively by National Paintball Supply, NA, under
> the brand name "Fuel." Info on how to identify these tanks and how to
return
> the tank to the manufacturer is at: www.geocities.com/tank_16oz_recall/.

28 Oct 2005 09:28:54
Hardtime
Re: tank recall

I thought we did to, that makes two of us on the absence of mind :-)
I actually had one that had to be turned in. I received a new tank.