29 Sep 2003 03:32:55
EdTHEWARD
this NG is in a SLUMP

as if you didn't already know.

lets just all review. please state your name and write EVERYTHING you know
or think you know about paintball.

then we will argue about it. I expect at least:

8 lewd titles by AYAR
244 comments about SCM being an idiot
1,435 comments about Jeff's mom
4 "tree-fitty" comments
6 "take your meds tony" comments

and at least one true comment about any aspect of paintball and 6,000
opinions that nobody gives a shit about.

positively NO TALK of your favorite type of PIE. I declare that forbidden.
Cakes are fine, just no pie.

carry on.

..or not.

EDTHEWARD

"EAT PAINT, YOU FRIGGIN'...um.. NON-MATRIX...er...SHOOTER PERSON!!"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/33398/trixtip.JPG

28 Sep 2003 11:37:43
Daniel Martin
Re: this NG is in a SLUMP

But Iv'e yet to have a pecan Cake, pecan pie, many times, but never, I
declare NEVER, Pecan cake.

Dan

"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> as if you didn't already know.
>
> lets just all review. please state your name and write EVERYTHING you know
> or think you know about paintball.
>
> then we will argue about it. I expect at least:
>

> 8 lewd titles by AYAR
> 244 comments about SCM being an idiot
> 1,435 comments about Jeff's mom
> 4 "tree-fitty" comments
> 6 "take your meds tony" comments
>
> and at least one true comment about any aspect of paintball and 6,000
> opinions that nobody gives a shit about.
>
> positively NO TALK of your favorite type of PIE. I declare that forbidden.
> Cakes are fine, just no pie.
>
> carry on.
>
> ..or not.

> EDTHEWARD
>
> "EAT PAINT, YOU FRIGGIN'...um.. NON-MATRIX...er...SHOOTER PERSON!!"
>
> http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/33398/trixtip.JPG

29 Sep 2003 03:47:06
EdTHEWARD
Re: this NG is in a SLUMP

make one

http://www.mbsc.co.uk/pecan.html

"Daniel Martin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> But Iv'e yet to have a pecan Cake, pecan pie, many times, but never, I
> declare NEVER, Pecan cake.
>
> Dan
>

> "EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > as if you didn't already know.
> >
> > lets just all review. please state your name and write EVERYTHING you
know
> > or think you know about paintball.
> >
> > then we will argue about it. I expect at least:
> >

> > 8 lewd titles by AYAR
> > 244 comments about SCM being an idiot
> > 1,435 comments about Jeff's mom
> > 4 "tree-fitty" comments
> > 6 "take your meds tony" comments
> >
> > and at least one true comment about any aspect of paintball and 6,000
> > opinions that nobody gives a shit about.
> >
> > positively NO TALK of your favorite type of PIE. I declare that
forbidden.
> > Cakes are fine, just no pie.
> >
> > carry on.
> >
> > ..or not.
> >

> > --
> > --
> > --
> > EDTHEWARD
> >
> > "EAT PAINT, YOU FRIGGIN'...um.. NON-MATRIX...er...SHOOTER PERSON!!"
> >
> > http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/33398/trixtip.JPG

29 Sep 2003 04:48:33
Phelps
Re: this NG is in a SLUMP

In article <[email protected] >,
"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote:

> as if you didn't already know.
>
> lets just all review. please state your name and write EVERYTHING you know
> or think you know about paintball.
>
> then we will argue about it. I expect at least:
>

> 8 lewd titles by AYAR
> 244 comments about SCM being an idiot
> 1,435 comments about Jeff's mom

Last time I was over at her house, she had one of those "How am I
doing?" pads pasted to the headboard, so she is actually LOOKING for
comments now.

"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually
idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of
us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched.
He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to
despair." -- H.L. Mencken

29 Sep 2003 07:19:58
Daniel Martin
Re: this NG is in a SLUMP

cool, I'll give that to my wife and see if she'll bake one!

Thanks

Dan

"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> make one
>
> http://www.mbsc.co.uk/pecan.html
>

> "Daniel Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > But Iv'e yet to have a pecan Cake, pecan pie, many times, but never, I
> > declare NEVER, Pecan cake.
> >
> > Dan
> >

> > "EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > as if you didn't already know.
> > >
> > > lets just all review. please state your name and write EVERYTHING you
> know
> > > or think you know about paintball.
> > >
> > > then we will argue about it. I expect at least:
> > >

> > > 8 lewd titles by AYAR
> > > 244 comments about SCM being an idiot
> > > 1,435 comments about Jeff's mom
> > > 4 "tree-fitty" comments
> > > 6 "take your meds tony" comments
> > >
> > > and at least one true comment about any aspect of paintball and 6,000
> > > opinions that nobody gives a shit about.
> > >
> > > positively NO TALK of your favorite type of PIE. I declare that
> forbidden.
> > > Cakes are fine, just no pie.
> > >
> > > carry on.
> > >
> > > ..or not.
> > >

> > > --
> > > --
> > > --
> > > EDTHEWARD
> > >
> > > "EAT PAINT, YOU FRIGGIN'...um.. NON-MATRIX...er...SHOOTER PERSON!!"
> > >
> > > http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/33398/trixtip.JPG

30 Sep 2003 23:43:24
ayar15
Re: this NG is in a SLUMP