30 Oct 2005 15:15:31
Tony Sr.
this is not

paintball...this is what is killing this sport with parents....

http://www.syracuse.com/news/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/news-1/113066532687230.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

01 Nov 2005 20:07:41
Dan Martin
Re: this is not

Tony, How do you find the rest of the article? I got the first part, but I
can't seem to get to page 21! POS
online newspaper [email protected]##

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> paintball...this is what is killing this sport with parents....

http://www.syracuse.com/news/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/news-1/113066532687230.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

01 Nov 2005 22:16:57
Hardtime
Re: this is not

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:07:41 -0500, "Dan Martin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Tony, How do you find the rest of the article? I got the first part, but I
>can't seem to get to page 21! POS
>online newspaper [email protected]##

>"Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> paintball...this is what is killing this sport with parents....
>>
>http://www.syracuse.com/news/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/news-1/113066532687230.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

Try this one:

http://www.syracuse.com/printer/printer.ssf?/base/news-1/113066532687230.xml&coll=1&thispage=1

It is the same and all they will show you. They want you to register
and pay for the article just to read the other approx 1000 words.

02 Nov 2005 17:07:57
Dan Martin
Re: this is not

Thanks, but the day I PAY for news......

Cheers

Dan

news:[email protected]