28 Aug 2005 13:09:10
Proteus
tiny CO2 cartridges

Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges for
pistol markers?

--
"I come here to combat the fraud and illusion of
your conventional, institutionalized religion.

28 Aug 2005 13:51:14
Roy
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

15-20
"Proteus" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges for
pistol markers?

--
"I come here to combat the fraud and illusion of
your conventional, institutionalized religion.
As with all such religions, your institution moves
toward cowardice, it moves toward mediocrity,
inertia, and self-satisfaction."
~Frank Herbert, Children of Dune

28 Aug 2005 18:53:13
Hardtime
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:09:10 -0500, Proteus <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges for
>pistol markers?

Paintball - I get between 25-27 consistently with my Core ZX3 PB
Pistol set at 285fps (velocity).

28 Aug 2005 20:50:35
Rick Scott
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

(Proteus <[email protected] > uttered:)
> Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges
> for pistol markers?

It varies. You can get as few as 12-15 with some of the semi pistols;
on the other hand, some people can wring out 40 or more effective
shots out of them using a well-tuned pump, like a PGP or Phantom.
Shooting quickly will reduce your shot count as well.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

29 Aug 2005 00:08:16
Hardtime
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:50:35 -0000, [email protected] (Rick
Scott) wrote:

>(Proteus <[email protected]> uttered:)
>> Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges
>> for pistol markers?
>
>It varies. You can get as few as 12-15 with some of the semi pistols;
>on the other hand, some people can wring out 40 or more effective
>shots out of them using a well-tuned pump, like a PGP or Phantom.
>Shooting quickly will reduce your shot count as well.
>
>Rick

When I first got my pistol it would get about 19-21. I took it apart
and put some good grease and oil in it and smoothed out a couple of
things and it works great. I have not performed any other tweaks to
it as it is great as it is. Mine is on the bottom of the web page
below.

Hardtime

http://www.geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

29 Aug 2005 19:48:30
BaaL
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

Proteus <[email protected] > has this craizy idea that:

> Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges
> for pistol markers?

about 20+ on most stock pistols, 30-35max with delrin bolts and strikers

--
Navy: The Book tells us what to do.
Army: The Book tells us what we can't do.

29 Aug 2005 16:26:35
Tony Sr.
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

geez, that all you guys get...i get 80-90- hrmmmm ;-)
"BaaL" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Proteus <[email protected]> has this craizy idea that:
>
> > Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges
> > for pistol markers?
>
> about 20+ on most stock pistols, 30-35max with delrin bolts and strikers
>
> --
> Navy: The Book tells us what to do.
> Army: The Book tells us what we can't do.
> Air Force:I'll set a new record, make book on it.
> Marines: What Book?

30 Aug 2005 01:08:21
Rick Scott
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

(Tony Sr. <[email protected] > uttered:)
> "BaaL" <[email protected]> wrote
> > Proteus <[email protected]> has this craizy idea that:
> >
> > > Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2
> > > cartridges for pistol markers?
> >
> > about 20+ on most stock pistols, 30-35max ...
>
> geez, that all you guys get...i get 80-90- hrmmmm ;-)

We're talking about single cartridges, not how many you get out of
your six-pack, ya TWiB.

=)

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
Mike: I swear, you must think you're some kind of god.

31 Aug 2005 03:25:00
MadMan

wrote:

>Anybody know how many shots you get out of those tiny CO2 cartridges for
>pistol markers?

I whiped out a Point Zero Beetle this weekend, got about 30 shots on a
12 gram before it started to drop :)

That has got to be the cheapest PB gun on the planet... Worked pretty
good though as long as you pointed the barrel to the sky when you
cocked it.

we are working up a game that every one will go into the field with
only a beetle, it will be skill against skill alone... I'm so dead...

Stal

30 Aug 2005 23:42:23
BaaL
Re: tiny CO2 cartridges

Tony Sr. <[email protected] > has this craizy idea that:

> geez, that all you guys get...i get 80-90- hrmmmm ;-)

I have a vid on my HDD where a guy got 37 good shots with a WSP with delrin
bolt and striker. The pistol did cost him a total of almost 250$ but he gets
30+ shots on an average warm day
take a chill pill old man ;-)))