25 Dec 2007 14:39:20
wow

I am a paintball player. Your arguements are sensless and not backed
by statistical fact. For all of you who don't know I will take a
second to educate you.

Paintball, when practiced responsibly, is in the top ten for fewest
hospitalized injuries a year in sports. Above it are football,
baseball, and the like. The deaths you read about are freak accidents
and happen mostly at backyard, lawless games. Although they are rare,
they are sad none the less. Despite your arguements, I would love to
see you try to have the world ban paintball. Considering it is one of
the largest growing alternative sports, it is not going to happen.
Because of your arguements, I would love to pose a couple of quick
questions.

Do you smoke?
Do you drive?
Do you golf?
Have you ever gone swimming?
Do you work in construction?
Do you eat?
Do you ever go up or down stairs?
Do you walk?
Have you ever gone to a city?
Have you ever gone hunting?

I could go on forever but I will spare you. If you answered yes to any
of the questions you should quit worrying about paintball and start
worrying about you safety and mind you own business. More people get
hurt or die in any of the situations listed above.

Hoorah for free speech and hoorah for paintball.
Visit my team's website at www.freewebs.com/xplosionpaintball

15 Feb 2008 21:22:54
TONY SR.
Re: wow

nice cut and paste...lol ok nubee, now post something we don't know already
9 years ! your cool to have posted ...
news:[email protected]m...