19 Apr 2007 00:25:49
TONY SR.
yep

ok what did i miss ?who will tell me what's up ?
nobby
HT
tom
volt
unforgiven if he aint pickin his pants haha ;-)

19 Apr 2007 13:33:19
Nobby
Re: yep

Some new and old hands come to visit this NG+lurkers and the odd pleb
posting crap

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:pOEVh.142$%[email protected]
> ok what did i miss ?who will tell me what's up ?
> nobby
> HT
> tom
> volt
> unforgiven if he aint pickin his pants haha ;-)

19 Apr 2007 18:49:24
Re: yep

On Apr 19, 4:25 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote:
> ok what did i miss ?who will tell me what's up ?
> nobby
> HT
> tom
> volt
> unforgiven if he aint pickin his pants haha ;-)

Me? I am currently kickin it in Kobe, Japan. Going to be here about
a month chillin, feedin, scoping out the mobile sushi, and generally
enjoying myself whilst you turds try to figure out how to live life
like me. Neener, neener, neener. :)

And you. You expect to come into my hood, and expect to not be
scrappin directly?

What?

19 Apr 2007 20:43:12
TONY SR.
Re: yep

I can always tell when Tom is happy. He is having a blast over there but he
better watch out for them lil cuties. have fun Tom but when you get back i
am going to overhaul yo arse !! ;-)
<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Apr 19, 4:25 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> ok what did i miss ?who will tell me what's up ?
>> nobby
>> HT
>> tom
>> volt
>> unforgiven if he aint pickin his pants haha ;-)
>

> Me? I am currently kickin it in Kobe, Japan. Going to be here about
> a month chillin, feedin, scoping out the mobile sushi, and generally
> enjoying myself whilst you turds try to figure out how to live life
> like me. Neener, neener, neener. :)
>
> And you. You expect to come into my hood, and expect to not be
> scrappin directly?
>

> What?

20 Apr 2007 00:00:11
Volt
Re: yep

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:pOEVh.142$%[email protected]
> ok what did i miss ?who will tell me what's up ?
> nobby
> HT
> tom
> volt
> unforgiven if he aint pickin his pants haha ;-)

I'm enjoying a moment of sanity after quitting my online gaming
addiction...cold turkey. ;)

Volt

19 Apr 2007 22:08:58
TONY SR.
Re: yep

volt you know that is bad for the pocket !
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:pOEVh.142$%[email protected]
>> ok what did i miss ?who will tell me what's up ?
>> nobby
>> HT
>> tom
>> volt
>> unforgiven if he aint pickin his pants haha ;-)
>

> I'm enjoying a moment of sanity after quitting my online gaming
> addiction...cold turkey. ;)
>
> Volt

20 Apr 2007 23:22:29
Volt
Re: yep

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> volt you know that is bad for the pocket !

Nooo, not gambling, was playing Half Life 2: Deathmatch, then we got into
Guild Wars and one night I checked the age of my character and realized that
I had played GW nearly 1,000 hrs. It was at that point I realized that a
solid month of my life (day and night) was gone and I wasn't getting it
back.

--

Volt