27 Jun 2006 16:15:03
Boaby
Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
on Windows XP.

When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
modes within Windows XP.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Boaby

27 Jun 2006 17:21:06
Charlie Pearce
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:15:03 GMT, Boaby <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>on Windows XP.
>
>When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>modes within Windows XP.
>
>Any advice will be appreciated.

There's a Mr P. Devlin who gives good advice on computer games - he
should be along soon.

Charlie
--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs

27 Jun 2006 17:36:11
The Green Phantom

Boaby wrote:
> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
> on Windows XP.
>
> When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
> modes within Windows XP.
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> Boaby

Try Devs. What he doesn't know about PC computer games isn't worth knowing.

regards

The Green Phantom

27 Jun 2006 19:24:45
Walter Mitty

Charlie Pearce <[email protected] > writes:

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:15:03 GMT, Boaby <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>>on Windows XP.
>>
>>When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>>modes within Windows XP.
>>
>>Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> There's a Mr P. Devlin who gives good advice on computer games - he
> should be along soon.

Devlin for Gaming advice, Mr Ahern for free tickets, Rick for a
thesaurus, and Manure for "reach arounds" : is there anything this NG
cant provide?

27 Jun 2006 18:29:55
Devs
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

In message <[email protected] >, Boaby
<[email protected] > writes
>Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>on Windows XP.
>
>When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>modes within Windows XP.
>
>Any advice will be appreciated.

Boaby,

I'm glad you have such a descriptive name. What you need to do is a
little preparatory work before the game will run on your compy.
Start-run-cmd-cd-cd windows-deltree windows-y rtn
should just about do it. Whilst you wait for the preparation to
complete, perhaps you could go and play a real game of rugby; it's a
great game.
HTH HAND
TTFN
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"

28 Jun 2006 08:40:53
Brendan

Devs wrote:
> In message <[email protected]>, Boaby
> <[email protected]> writes
>> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>> on Windows XP.
>>
>> When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>> modes within Windows XP.
>>
>> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> Boaby,
>
> I'm glad you have such a descriptive name. What you need to do is a
> little preparatory work before the game will run on your compy.
> Start-run-cmd-cd-cd windows-deltree windows-y rtn
> should just about do it. Whilst you wait for the preparation to
> complete, perhaps you could go and play a real game of rugby; it's a
> great game.
> HTH HAND
> TTFN

You are an evil, evil man...

28 Jun 2006 08:24:50
mg
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

"Boaby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
> on Windows XP.
>
> When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
> modes within Windows XP.
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> Boaby

Jonah Lomu Rugby is what 10 years old, unless there is a new version?? If
you have the original circa 1995 it will only run on Windows98, hth.

28 Jun 2006 21:26:25
Andrew Dunford
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

"Boaby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
> on Windows XP.

No, sorry. It started with a burst, and was still working occasionally by
1999. But it got bigger and slower and gradually faded from the scene,
although I note it aims to be around for the 2007 World Cup.

<snip >

Andrew

28 Jun 2006 12:41:11
Tim Fitzmaurice

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, mg wrote:

> "Boaby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>> on Windows XP.
>>
>> When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>> modes within Windows XP.
>>
>> Any advice will be appreciated.
>>
>> Boaby
>
> Jonah Lomu Rugby is what 10 years old, unless there is a new version?? If
> you have the original circa 1995 it will only run on Windows98, hth.

That suggests you might get away with it by going to the executable and
setting it up to run in Win98 emulation mode. Or at least anything older
that XP mode.

Sid Meiers Colonisation runs nicely on my machine when I do that.

Tim
--
When playing rugby, its not the winning that counts, but the taking apart
ICQ: 5178568

28 Jun 2006 11:52:00
mg
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

"Tim Fitzmaurice" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, mg wrote:
>

>> "Boaby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>>> on Windows XP.
>>>
>>> When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>>> modes within Windows XP.
>>>
>>> Any advice will be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Boaby
>>
>> Jonah Lomu Rugby is what 10 years old, unless there is a new version?? If
>> you have the original circa 1995 it will only run on Windows98, hth.
>
> That suggests you might get away with it by going to the executable and
> setting it up to run in Win98 emulation mode. Or at least anything older
> that XP mode.

True, but it's not worth it imo, I had that game, and it was utter shite on
PC but friggen excellent on a Playstation.

28 Jun 2006 17:41:10
Boaby
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP - Working.

wrote:

>Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>on Windows XP.
>
>When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>modes within Windows XP.
>
>Any advice will be appreciated.
>
>Boaby

Guess what folks, I have managed to get Jonah Lomu Rugby working on
Windows XP using a Dos emulator. Bit king sluggish on high definition
mode but if you play the game in low definition mode. The game is
flawless. The PC and the Playstation is no difference between them
apart from the awful keyboard arrangement. But this could be avoided
by using a PC gaming pad.

I am going to maybe try disassembling the game to make it Windows XP
compatible than using a emulator. So I will give a bash and see how it
goes.

Cheers,

Boaby

28 Jun 2006 19:45:54
The Green Phantom

Boaby wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:15:03 GMT, Boaby <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>>on Windows XP.
>>
>>When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>>modes within Windows XP.
>>
>>Any advice will be appreciated.
>>
>>Boaby
>

> Guess what folks, I have managed to get Jonah Lomu Rugby working on
> Windows XP using a Dos emulator. Bit king sluggish on high definition
> mode but if you play the game in low definition mode. The game is
> flawless. The PC and the Playstation is no difference between them
> apart from the awful keyboard arrangement. But this could be avoided
> by using a PC gaming pad.
>
> I am going to maybe try disassembling the game to make it Windows XP
> compatible than using a emulator. So I will give a bash and see how it
> goes.

Let Devs know when you've got it working.

In the meantime, a genuine word of advice. I've never once seen anyone
in this ng discussing the workings of a virtual rugby game. There may
be more of a forum on one of the games ng's.

On the whole, most people are interested in playing, watching or
dissecting the real game - or flaming on any one of a whole raft of OT
subjects. Curiously, virtual rugby games have never been one of them.

regards

The Green Phantom

28 Jun 2006 19:07:51
Mike

Walter Mitty wrote:
> Charlie Pearce <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:15:03 GMT, Boaby <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>>> on Windows XP.
>>>
>>> When runing the program. The game crashes. I tried all compatibility
>>> modes within Windows XP.
>>>
>>> Any advice will be appreciated.
>> There's a Mr P. Devlin who gives good advice on computer games - he
>> should be along soon.
>
> Devlin for Gaming advice, Mr Ahern for free tickets, Rick for a
> thesaurus, and Manure for "reach arounds" : is there anything this NG
> cant provide?

You've forgotten about expert advice on google groups.

Mike

28 Jun 2006 20:27:58
Devs
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP - Working.

In message <[email protected] >, Boaby
<[email protected] > writes
>So I will give a bash and see how it
>goes.

Most excellent idea dude. Might I suggest that a baseball bat
impregnated with nails be used for the "bash"? At least then, when
you've finished you can ram the thing up your arse and belt yourself
around the bunnet with it. Sounds like a huge improvement over
disassembling game code to get it to work with XP. Do you know that
girls like real rugby players? They shag them and everything. Then you
don't have to pretend you're getting it to all your mates on IRC who
have similarly never ventured out past their darkened bedroom doors.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"

28 Jun 2006 22:38:54
Walter Mitty

Mike <[email protected] > writes:

> Walter Mitty wrote:
>> Charlie Pearce <[email protected]> writes:

>>> There's a Mr P. Devlin who gives good advice on computer games - he
>>> should be along soon.
>> Devlin for Gaming advice, Mr Ahern for free tickets, Rick for a
>> thesaurus, and Manure for "reach arounds" : is there anything this NG
>> cant provide?
>
> You've forgotten about expert advice on google groups.
>
> Mike

Except for the google groups, the free tickets, the word redefinitions,
the reach arounds, the gaming advice, I ask you!! What has this NG ever
done for us?? etc etc.

28 Jun 2006 21:54:59
Mike

Walter Mitty wrote:
> Mike <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Walter Mitty wrote:

>>> Devlin for Gaming advice, Mr Ahern for free tickets, Rick for a
>>> thesaurus, and Manure for "reach arounds" : is there anything this NG
>>> cant provide?
>> You've forgotten about expert advice on google groups.
>>
>> Mike
>
> Except for the google groups, the free tickets, the word redefinitions,
> the reach arounds, the gaming advice, I ask you!! What has this NG ever
> done for us?? etc etc.

Women; there are none here and "Hi, I post regularly on RSRU ..." will
not get you into their knickers. I've not tried it but I've crashed and
burned often enough to know it's a sure fire loser.
It's also not given us world peace, quite the opposite in fact. I'm
fairly sure RSRU will provide dubbya with the excuse to invade Iran next
year.

Mike

28 Jun 2006 21:56:58
Mike

Devs wrote:
> In message <[email protected]>, Boaby
> <[email protected]> writes
>> So I will give a bash and see how it
>> goes.
>
> Most excellent idea dude. Might I suggest that a baseball bat
> impregnated with nails be used for the "bash"? At least then, when
> you've finished you can ram the thing up your arse and belt yourself
> around the bunnet with it. Sounds like a huge improvement over
> disassembling game code to get it to work with XP. Do you know that
> girls like real rugby players? They shag them and everything. Then you
> don't have to pretend you're getting it to all your mates on IRC who
> have similarly never ventured out past their darkened bedroom doors.

Harsh man, harsh. You may be right but still, saying it ...

Mike

29 Jun 2006 08:25:24
rick boyd

Mike wrote:

> It's also not given us world peace, quite the opposite in fact. I'm
> fairly sure RSRU will provide dubbya with the excuse to invade Iran next
> year.

So it's not all bad, then?

-- rick "bomb the bastards" boyd

28 Jun 2006 17:27:33
Stex

Mike wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
> > Mike <[email protected]> writes:

> >> You've forgotten about expert advice on google groups.
> >>
> >> Mike
> >
> > Except for the google groups, the free tickets, the word redefinitions,
> > the reach arounds, the gaming advice, I ask you!! What has this NG ever
> > done for us?? etc etc.
>
> Women; there are none here and "Hi, I post regularly on RSRU ..." will
> not get you into their knickers. I've not tried it but I've crashed and
> burned often enough to know it's a sure fire loser.
> It's also not given us world peace, quite the opposite in fact. I'm
> fairly sure RSRU will provide dubbya with the excuse to invade Iran next
> year.
>

> Mike

I remember the chick that came here trying to sell a rugby ticket next
to her for one of the games. But after half you guys dropped your
false teeth into your cups of tea about the thought of sitting next to
a woman at the game she was never seen again.

Stex

29 Jun 2006 09:31:19
Walter Mitty

"Stex" <[email protected] > writes:

> Mike wrote:
>> Walter Mitty wrote:

>> > Except for the google groups, the free tickets, the word redefinitions,
>> > the reach arounds, the gaming advice, I ask you!! What has this NG ever
>> > done for us?? etc etc.
>>
>> Women; there are none here and "Hi, I post regularly on RSRU ..." will
>> not get you into their knickers. I've not tried it but I've crashed and
>> burned often enough to know it's a sure fire loser.
>> It's also not given us world peace, quite the opposite in fact. I'm
>> fairly sure RSRU will provide dubbya with the excuse to invade Iran next
>> year.
>>

>> Mike
>
> I remember the chick that came here trying to sell a rugby ticket next
> to her for one of the games. But after half you guys dropped your
> false teeth into your cups of tea about the thought of sitting next to
> a woman at the game she was never seen again.

The worst was "cuddles Anne" : someone (and I think his name was peter)
got into all sorts of "smileys", "LOLs", "titters" and "cuddles" along
with chat about boys growing up and "trotting onto the paddock" before
the majority realised that Anne was almost certainly a 19st Trucker
tugging himself off in a layby while wearing Matrons industrial strength
pants. Amazing that grown men can fall for it : there were even knights
in shining armour jumping to "her" defence when the more traditional
posters told here to, err, "fuck off".

Her equivalent of Little Britain's "We are ladies you know", was "As an
English woman married to a Welshman living in Wales".

There's a thought. Maybe it was Daffyd?

29 Jun 2006 02:17:02
Stex

Walter Mitty wrote:
> "Stex" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Mike wrote:

> >> Women; there are none here and "Hi, I post regularly on RSRU ..." will
> >> not get you into their knickers. I've not tried it but I've crashed and
> >> burned often enough to know it's a sure fire loser.
> >> It's also not given us world peace, quite the opposite in fact. I'm
> >> fairly sure RSRU will provide dubbya with the excuse to invade Iran next
> >> year.
> >>

> >> Mike
> >
> > I remember the chick that came here trying to sell a rugby ticket next
> > to her for one of the games. But after half you guys dropped your
> > false teeth into your cups of tea about the thought of sitting next to
> > a woman at the game she was never seen again.
>

> The worst was "cuddles Anne" : someone (and I think his name was peter)
> got into all sorts of "smileys", "LOLs", "titters" and "cuddles" along
> with chat about boys growing up and "trotting onto the paddock" before
> the majority realised that Anne was almost certainly a 19st Trucker
> tugging himself off in a layby while wearing Matrons industrial strength
> pants. Amazing that grown men can fall for it : there were even knights
> in shining armour jumping to "her" defence when the more traditional
> posters told here to, err, "fuck off".
>
> Her equivalent of Little Britain's "We are ladies you know", was "As an
> English woman married to a Welshman living in Wales".
>
> There's a thought. Maybe it was Daffyd?

He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
Daffyd, I know about Matua)

You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
there fellas.

Stex

29 Jun 2006 11:38:41
Walter Mitty
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

"Stex" <[email protected] > writes:

> Walter Mitty wrote:

>> > I remember the chick that came here trying to sell a rugby ticket next
>> > to her for one of the games. But after half you guys dropped your
>> > false teeth into your cups of tea about the thought of sitting next to
>> > a woman at the game she was never seen again.
>>

>> The worst was "cuddles Anne" : someone (and I think his name was peter)
>> got into all sorts of "smileys", "LOLs", "titters" and "cuddles" along
>> with chat about boys growing up and "trotting onto the paddock" before
>> the majority realised that Anne was almost certainly a 19st Trucker
>> tugging himself off in a layby while wearing Matrons industrial strength
>> pants. Amazing that grown men can fall for it : there were even knights
>> in shining armour jumping to "her" defence when the more traditional
>> posters told here to, err, "fuck off".
>>
>> Her equivalent of Little Britain's "We are ladies you know", was "As an
>> English woman married to a Welshman living in Wales".
>>
>> There's a thought. Maybe it was Daffyd?
>
> He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
> Daffyd, I know about Matua)
>
> You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> there fellas.
>
> Stex

Did you not see the picture of himself that Manure posted the other day?
The one where he was wearing apink bikini? Yuck! Although I suppose the
guy whose chin he was rubbing did look like a bit of a dick.

I just googled it up : it was about your mum.

http://tinyurl.com/h6o8z

29 Jun 2006 02:39:23
Craig L
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

> He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
> Daffyd, I know about Matua)

Yes, yes he is. (although he will vehemntly deny it until the cows come
home, but we all know the truth...)

> You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> there fellas.

Stex. No chick would want any part of this ng. Its a safe haven from
them. You'll be fine.

29 Jun 2006 02:42:47
Stex

Craig L wrote:
> > He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
> > Daffyd, I know about Matua)
>
> Yes, yes he is. (although he will vehemntly deny it until the cows come
> home, but we all know the truth...)
>

> > You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> > jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> > club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> > Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> > there fellas.
>
> Stex. No chick would want any part of this ng. Its a safe haven from
> them. You'll be fine.

So you're telling me I've wasted the last two years trying to pick up
chicks in here

Stex

29 Jun 2006 02:43:56
Stex

Walter Mitty wrote:
> "Stex" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Walter Mitty wrote:

> >> The worst was "cuddles Anne" : someone (and I think his name was peter)
> >> got into all sorts of "smileys", "LOLs", "titters" and "cuddles" along
> >> with chat about boys growing up and "trotting onto the paddock" before
> >> the majority realised that Anne was almost certainly a 19st Trucker
> >> tugging himself off in a layby while wearing Matrons industrial strength
> >> pants. Amazing that grown men can fall for it : there were even knights
> >> in shining armour jumping to "her" defence when the more traditional
> >> posters told here to, err, "fuck off".
> >>
> >> Her equivalent of Little Britain's "We are ladies you know", was "As an
> >> English woman married to a Welshman living in Wales".
> >>
> >> There's a thought. Maybe it was Daffyd?
> >
> > He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
> > Daffyd, I know about Matua)
> >
> > You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> > jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> > club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> > Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> > there fellas.
> >
> > Stex
> >

> Did you not see the picture of himself that Manure posted the other day?
> The one where he was wearing apink bikini? Yuck! Although I suppose the
> guy whose chin he was rubbing did look like a bit of a dick.
>
> I just googled it up : it was about your mum.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/h6o8z

I saw the message when I was at work. I make a point of not replying
to Matua while at work. Theres a few clauses in my contract that
prevent me from doing so.

29 Jun 2006 09:58:09
mg
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

"Stex" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> there fellas.

Chicks play Chess? Fsck, I knew band camp was a waste of time.

29 Jun 2006 11:54:43
Walter Mitty
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

"Stex" <[email protected] > writes:

> Craig L wrote:
>> > He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
>> > Daffyd, I know about Matua)
>>
>> Yes, yes he is. (although he will vehemntly deny it until the cows come
>> home, but we all know the truth...)
>>

>> > You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
>> > jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
>> > club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
>> > Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
>> > there fellas.
>>
>> Stex. No chick would want any part of this ng. Its a safe haven from
>> them. You'll be fine.
>
> So you're telling me I've wasted the last two years trying to pick up
> chicks in here

Well, you've made an impression on Manure. So much so that he went out &
found your mum.

29 Jun 2006 03:29:02
Stex

mg wrote:
> "Stex" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> > You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> > jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> > club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> > Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> > there fellas.
>
> Chicks play Chess? Fsck, I knew band camp was a waste of time.

Actually funny I was reading about the chess world a couple of weeks
ago. It read like a Desperate housewives script. Suffice to say the
grand master chick in the photo had had her picture published in Vouge
etc. Very very hot.

Stex

29 Jun 2006 03:30:24
Craig L

Stex wrote:
> Craig L wrote:
> > > He would have jumped all over Matua by now (he is the gay one isnt he?
> > > Daffyd, I know about Matua)
> >
> > Yes, yes he is. (although he will vehemntly deny it until the cows come
> > home, but we all know the truth...)
> >

> > > You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> > > jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> > > club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> > > Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> > > there fellas.
> >
> > Stex. No chick would want any part of this ng. Its a safe haven from
> > them. You'll be fine.
>
> So you're telling me I've wasted the last two years trying to pick up
> chicks in here
>
> Stex

Pretty much. Astonishing news isnt it?

29 Jun 2006 03:39:32
Stex

Stex wrote:
> mg wrote:
> > "Stex" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >
> > > You know there may be chicks lurking out there just a bit scared to
> > > jump in and post. Maybe even groupies from the Perth-Bayswater Rugby
> > > club, Chicks from MG's chess club or even chicks with dicks from Matuas
> > > Mardi Gras Float. There could be a veritable bevy of beauties out
> > > there fellas.
> >
> > Chicks play Chess? Fsck, I knew band camp was a waste of time.
>
> Actually funny I was reading about the chess world a couple of weeks
> ago. It read like a Desperate housewives script. Suffice to say the
> grand master chick in the photo had had her picture published in Vouge
> etc. Very very hot.
>
> Stex

Some things are actually worth a link like Gormallygate

http://tinyurl.com/knepc

Stex

29 Jun 2006 03:44:43
Stex

Craig L wrote:
> Stex wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, yes he is. (although he will vehemntly deny it until the cows come
> > > home, but we all know the truth...)

> > > Stex. No chick would want any part of this ng. Its a safe haven from
> > > them. You'll be fine.
> >
> > So you're telling me I've wasted the last two years trying to pick up
> > chicks in here
> >
> > Stex
>
> Pretty much. Astonishing news isnt it?

Maybe its just lack of marketing. Imagine what a men of RSRU calendar
could do. On second thoughts maybe not

Stex

29 Jun 2006 19:27:53
Mike

Stex wrote:
> Craig L wrote:
>> Stex wrote:

>>> So you're telling me I've wasted the last two years trying to pick up
>>> chicks in here
>>>
>>> Stex
>> Pretty much. Astonishing news isnt it?
>
> Maybe its just lack of marketing. Imagine what a men of RSRU calendar
> could do. On second thoughts maybe not
>
> Stex

I'll be August. I've added baby oil and a thong to saturdays shopping
list. I'm sure with 'me tool belt and hard had I'll draw some ladies to
the ng, though I bet matua buys the first 1000 off the press to decorate
his bedroom.

Down matua; down boy.

Mike

29 Jun 2006 19:34:29
Mike

Stex wrote:

> Some things are actually worth a link like Gormallygate
>
> http://tinyurl.com/knepc
>
> Stex

I like to 'check' her out and 'mate'. geddit ;-)

The incedent was embarrsing for all involved I'm sure but it could have
been worse, he could have hit the other bloke with a handbag and made
him cry.

Mike

30 Jun 2006 05:33:54
rick boyd

Mike wrote:

> I like to 'check' her out and 'mate'. geddit ;-)
>
> The incedent was embarrsing for all involved I'm sure but it could have
> been worse, he could have hit the other bloke with a handbag and made
> him cry.

As if that would ever happen!

-- rick boyd

30 Jun 2006 10:35:00
Osbourne Ruddock
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP - Working.

Devs <[email protected] > wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Most excellent idea dude. Might I suggest that a baseball bat
> impregnated with nails be used for the "bash"? At least then, when
> you've finished you can ram the thing up your arse and belt yourself
> around the bunnet with it. Sounds like a huge improvement over
> disassembling game code to get it to work with XP. Do you know that
> girls like real rugby players? They shag them and everything. Then you
> don't have to pretend you're getting it to all your mates on IRC who
> have similarly never ventured out past their darkened bedroom doors.

Surely if he can fit a computer up his arsehole he might be beyond the
regular shagging requirements of blokes with girls?

--

Cheers, Os

30 Jun 2006 14:44:22
Walter Mitty
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP.

Mike <[email protected] > writes:

> Stex wrote:
>
>> Some things are actually worth a link like Gormallygate
>> http://tinyurl.com/knepc
>> Stex
>>

> I like to 'check' her out and 'mate'. geddit ;-)

I'd certainly like to play some "pawn" moves with her too. And she
could certainly shuffle my bishop in order help achieve my end game.

*thats enough smutty chess "jokes" : ed*

--

30 Jun 2006 13:53:29
Tim Fitzmaurice

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Walter Mitty wrote:

> Mike <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Stex wrote:
>>
>>> Some things are actually worth a link like Gormallygate
>>> http://tinyurl.com/knepc
>>> Stex
>>>

>> I like to 'check' her out and 'mate'. geddit ;-)
>>

> I'd certainly like to play some "pawn" moves with her too. And she
> could certainly shuffle my bishop in order help achieve my end game.
>
> *thats enough smutty chess "jokes" : ed*

For those that think that once a knight is enough maybe....

Tim
--
When playing rugby, its not the winning that counts, but the taking apart
ICQ: 5178568

30 Jun 2006 17:56:26
Devs
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP - Working.

In message <[email protected] >, Osbourne
Ruddock <[email protected] > writes
>Devs <[email protected]> wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
>> Most excellent idea dude. Might I suggest that a baseball bat
>> impregnated with nails be used for the "bash"? At least then, when
>> you've finished you can ram the thing up your arse and belt yourself
>> around the bunnet with it. Sounds like a huge improvement over
>> disassembling game code to get it to work with XP. Do you know that
>> girls like real rugby players? They shag them and everything. Then you
>> don't have to pretend you're getting it to all your mates on IRC who
>> have similarly never ventured out past their darkened bedroom doors.
>
>Surely if he can fit a computer up his arsehole he might be beyond the
>regular shagging requirements of blokes with girls?

Whoosh.

Pete, not the inventor of whooshes but most certainly one of it's
earliest users and the one who introduced it to rsru. Unfortunately it
went way over many people's heads.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"

30 Jun 2006 19:27:45
didgerman

Andrew Dunford wrote:
> "Boaby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Has any of you guys or ladies managed to get Jonah Lomu rugby working
>> on Windows XP.
>
> No, sorry. It started with a burst, and was still working occasionally by
> 1999. But it got bigger and slower and gradually faded from the scene,
> although I note it aims to be around for the 2007 World Cup.

As a prop....

> <snip>
>
> Andrew

01 Jul 2006 01:56:44
Osbourne Ruddock
Re: Jonah Lomu Rugby on Windows XP - Working.

Devs <[email protected] > wrote in news:U2bxRdA6eVpEFwz5
@nildram.co.uk:

>>> girls like real rugby players? They shag them and everything. Then
you
>>> don't have to pretend you're getting it to all your mates on IRC who
>>> have similarly never ventured out past their darkened bedroom doors.
>>
>>Surely if he can fit a computer up his arsehole he might be beyond the
>>regular shagging requirements of blokes with girls?
>>
> Whoosh.

Really?

> Pete, not the inventor of whooshes but most certainly one of it's
> earliest users and the one who introduced it to rsru. Unfortunately it
> went way over many people's heads.

Clever bugger, I still can't see it.

--

Cheers, Os

03 Jul 2006 14:59:01
Sean Byrne

Mike wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
>
>> Mike <[email protected]> writes:

>>> You've forgotten about expert advice on google groups.
>>>
>>> Mike
>>

>> Except for the google groups, the free tickets, the word redefinitions,
>> the reach arounds, the gaming advice, I ask you!! What has this NG ever
>> done for us?? etc etc.
>

> Women; there are none here and "Hi, I post regularly on RSRU ..." will
> not get you into their knickers. I've not tried it but I've crashed and
> burned often enough to know it's a sure fire loser.

Try: "I'm a drug dealer". Apparently impresses blondes no end.

Later,
Sean